Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holes give us no reason to not hate their fucking guts

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
Holes are evil vapid creatures but in the same logic as “we don’t give them any reason to find us attractive” they give us no reasons not to hate their ducking guts. And we all know it’s a rigged losing game interacting with them. It’s even more apparent in my mind because when I got out of neet hiding I thought I would ascend, but nothing. I’ve actually gotten more jaded and hateful of them because they caused me to be. They are there, Want us to serve them while also not exist. Fuck all holes and avoid max. I litteraly changed but their resentment never stopped, learn from my mistakes. Nothing you ever do will cause them to be good towards you

Last edited:
Whatever you do you can't change what they think or their attitude. It's better this way at least we are not simps and they don't benefit from us.

Whatever you do you can't change what they think or their attitude. It's better this way at least we are not simps and they don't benefit from us.
Foids lower your frequency than judge you for it. Judged all the same

Hating women is retarded, I do not hate them nor do I love them, I only want to fuck them, I hate human being according to their behavior

This is true. They are despicable subanimal monsters and completely act the part, yet expect us to treat them like they are angels. No, I always judge others by their actions, not the "value" or "virtue" of their word. Words are cheap and meaningless, and anyone can say anything, no matter how good or bad. But how many people can actually be good people, and do virtuous things?

Not many. :feelshmm: