Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Holes are positively repulsed by small men

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I was watching a show with my mom and there were two bigger guys like 6'3 good frame and one shorter framelet. She kept calling him a "little shit" and a "weasel" even though she's many years into menopause already :feelskek::feelshmm: it's as if a feral disgust had taken a hold of her :feelswhat: he wasn't that short either just 4-5 inches shorter maybe but what made him look giga tiny (and narrow) was his low held shoulders :feelshmm:

I was watching a show with my mom and there were two bigger guys like 6'3 good frame and one shorter framelet. She kept calling him a "little shit" and a "weasel" even though she's many years into menopause already :feelskek::feelshmm: it's as if a feral disgust had taken a hold of her :feelswhat: he wasn't that short either just 4-5 inches shorter maybe but what made him look giga tiny (and narrow) was his low held shoulders :feelshmm:
It's female nature to hate small things. :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

JFL always brutal when the behaviour of your own family falls in line with our theories.

Cracks me up whenever normies say to go outside and talk to foids and all that garbage. Like how do they think I got blackpilled in the first place? Real life is the most potent blackpill, you don't need to be "radicalized online" to see the blackpill everywhere.

Very true and brootal. They're programmed to hate short males

Untill you put them into subjection. Women are also natural subs. They will yield to a dominant personality. Learn to be dominant. Toilets smell character weakness.

Untill you put them into subjection. Women are also natural subs. They will yield to a dominant personality. Learn to be dominant. Toilets smell character weakness.
Low IQ Red Pill bullshit. Women don't respect small/short men when they try to act tough and dominant. They laugh at them and accuse them of having "shortman syndrome" or a "Napoleon complex."

Low IQ Red Pill bullshit. Women don't respect small/short men when they try to act tough and dominant. They laugh at them and accuse them of having "shortman syndrome" or a "Napoleon complex."
That depends on the set & setting. Midget size mafia boss will get pussy, because he is the boss. But for that you need character and real power over others. Foids may despise him internally, but they will yield under superior social status. It's true that being short does not help, but powerless crying about it won't help either. Money and power help a lot. Look at Danny Devito. He's a midget ugly Jew, but has superior social status and money and toilets would line up to fuck him. Don't know if today, but when he peaked, for sure.

If foids had it their way all short men would be exterminated.

That depends on the set & setting. Midget size mafia boss will get pussy, because he is the boss. But for that you need character and real power over others. Foids may despise him internally, but they will yield under superior social status. It's true that being short does not help, but powerless crying about it won't help either. Money and power help a lot. Look at Danny Devito. He's a midget ugly Jew, but has superior social status and money and toilets would line up to fuck him. Don't know if today, but when he peaked, for sure.
Manlets can never have real power over foids since they women can just divorce him, take his money, etc

just be a criminal bro :feelstastyman:

nigger

Most Women Don't Care if You Are Dominant They Will Still Hate You Anyway.

Let me guess, your mom is a old fuck, but she still feels entitled to Chad.

Yes they dont have to fucking respect it, you will force them to do it instead. Foids wont respect you until you punch them in the fucking face
good luck punching every hole you come across in the face :feelshmm: the best you can do is try to look intimidating. leancelmax roidcelmax facetatmax

I'm sorry for you that you are a son of a bitch:feelsdevil:

I'm sorry for you that you are a son of a bitch:feelsdevil:
she keeps being a cunt about my neetdom :feelshmm: she should just stfu tbh she hasn't worked in 20+ years herself :feelshmm: muh muh you should wagie you should live on your own it's too much for me to cook one halfassed meal a day :feelshmm: she should be blackpilled about waging as a landlord herself but holes are staggeringly dumb :feelshmm: she watches a lot of tv like the dumbass she is :feelshmm: is it too much to ask to let me ldar in peace :feelshmm: oh no my son isn't getting exploited by some factory that churns out garbage and has feminist and nigger propaganda plastered everywhere :feelshmm: he can't be a foid boss' sissy bitch boy :feelshmm: he can't beg hr roasties for the chance to piss his entire day away for a pittance :feelshmm: he can't get lung cancer from all the shit he would inhale at work :feelshmm:

JFL always brutal when the behaviour of your own family falls in line with our theories.

Cracks me up whenever normies say to go outside and talk to foids and all that garbage. Like how do they think I got blackpilled in the first place? Real life is the most potent blackpill, you don't need to be "radicalized online" to see the blackpill everywhere.

copium n****

faceonality and heightfidence is all that matters