Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Holes are less holy than food

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
Food is submissive. It doesn't complain or struggle when you put it in your mouth. But holes don't respect your wishes. Because they are alive. What's the point of them being alive if they don't give you what you want? Their free will has to be extinguished.

Hi cucktears. I hope you die.

If food had eyes and could speak it would struggle against being eating by a disgusting, ugly manlet subhuman.

If I was a sandwich, I would want to be devoured by a foid.

Food won't deny you pleasure, cock tease you, look for the smallest reason to insult you, try to make you jealous, only enter the mouths of the most privileged, lucky people etc.

lol they don't respect my wishes. next girl i talk to I'm going to say you aren't respecting my wishes

I like food. I hate foids. Why are tonnes of food wasted every year especially when some starving african kid can have it while tonnes of foids get to shit out babies and sit on their backsides all day on welfare and their ex husbands divorce rape money

this thread is top retardation. living beings are so submissive when someone tries to eat them:feelstastyman:

Submit to allah. Also foids are not as holy as swiss cheese

I like food. I hate foids. Why are tonnes of food wasted every year especially when some starving african kid can have it while tonnes of foids get to shit out babies and sit on their backsides all day on welfare and their ex husbands divorce rape money

how are you gonna collect leftover food from hundreds or thousands of homes, then transport it all the way to Africa before it goes bad?

how are you gonna collect leftover food from hundreds or thousands of homes, then transport it all the way to Africa before it goes bad?
You can keep food fresh in fridges and not all food goes bad over night

females are chads property

I've always felt more thankful for food than femoids existing in this world. Food actually benefits me, femoids only make my life unpleasant.

Unholycels on suiwatch tbh