Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holes are filming their abortions and they think it’s funny

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
Women enjoy murdering babies

Yet us incels are the evil ones. Such greed.

Painful to watch

this is fucked up, the fact shes laughing is really disturbing to me, WTF has happened to the female gender

She does know that it's her own child's life she's literally ending right there? She's laughing like it's funny. I wonder if a fetus fights for its life instinctively just as much as any other living being?

Pure fucking evil, imagine your daughter killing your grandchildren...

By the gods, my best cope right now is that I will never have children and therefore not a daughter, I couldnt bare such brutal cuckoldry

Holes are demonic

Fuck this wicked whore.

What the hell

Chad ran away and she wants to continue being a whore.

this is fucked up, the fact shes laughing is really disturbing to me, WTF has happened to the female gender
This is what happens when men lose control over the holes.

Their abortions that we pay for.

the kid was spared a cruel existence tbh
imagine the amount of suffering that child would have experienced having a sociopathic slut for a mother? if it was a boy, statistically he would have just committed suicide or become a deadbeat criminal junkie that roams around with other sub-human trash beating up innocent incels who are more successful than them and if it was a girl it would be just another roastie whore inflicting misery on man and whoring herself out, breeding another generation of criminals
foids like this give birth to the most disgusting "people" imaginable and as the saying goes: trash begets trash

This can be summed up in two words.

White women

20200221 105816

Fuck me I'd never imagine people could post shit like that. Why are women so evil ffs

i want to do things to her that i cannot type out without the feds knocking on my door

thanks jews for convincing women that fetuses aren't human beings
now please convince them that women themselves aren't human

Can guarantee this girl is on some sort of SSRi and complains about muh anxiety on twitter

If those babies made by chad, then yes, it is funny ¦>

Domestic terrorist.

>164k likes
Feeling a strong urge to play some Minecraft right now.

The absolute state of this society

haha ur so cute queen xd u just murdered an innocent child,please proceed to moralfag about how im a bad person as you stare into the cold,dark bucket which contains the defenceless beings' dismembered body parts

Pure evil these cunts.

Sad thing is a lot of our past oneitis's have gotten abortions too
Also on her page:

Last edited:
The empathetic gender strikes again

The more freedom and power they have, the more they show how disgusting they really are.

Chad's spawn is dead. I'd be laughing too.
Chad's spawn is dead. I'd be laughing too.

A future incel may have been spared.

They fuck so many chads that they only keep the ultragiga apex chad babies. A regular giga chad is not genetically superior enough to pass his genes on. Oh well, what if those babies became incels? A lot of us would have rathered wanted to goe turned into scrambled eggs and dumped in the wastebin when we were accidentally spawned anyway.