Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holes always love to complain about rape and unwanted attention, But men have it worse, Being cucked by a foid is equally or worse than rape

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Holes always love to bark about MUH RAPE, But you know what brocels? Being cucked is equally is worse because unlike rape, Being cucked is legal, A foid can cuck you with a long list of others, If she cucks you, You have to spend cash and pay for a paternity test and if the evil hole is successful or a good liar (Most foids are) then three things can happen, 1 You get lucky and the paternity test is negative, 2 She partially fools you for a small amount of months and you have give her cash meanwhile if for some reason you cant do the test quickly enough to prevent it, Then boyos, 3 Option three, She fucks you for life and you have to raise chad or tyrone baby for 18 years or go to jail, Hell as far as i know even if the paternity test is negative you can still be forced to raise the bastard under certain situations.

Nobody cares about genetic peasants like us, We are animals and tools for SOYciety and the meme gender.

The future terrifies me, This female supremacy soyciety is spreading like a cancer very fast in mexico and even promoted by the cuck goverment who always prioritize holes in their campaigns, I feel bad about the next generation of boys who will have to live in a feminist dystopia in the future.

Also being cheated on is easy and common, Rape on the other side is much harder and dangerous, My point is that foids can easily cuck their providers and ruin their lives yet they have the nerve to complain and larping as innocent saints entitled to protection and empathy, But they are the first ones who say nobody is entitled to anything. Hmm.

Last edited:
Can’t be cucked if you aren’t in a relationship

Women are running the largest con in existence. I'm not praising them by the way, as there's no reason to praise what is essentially their nature, and only survival tool.

Women have not only secured themselves a place to stand beside men as an equal, but they've also managed to keep their special pussy privilege's in the process, all the while fooling weak men into believing that all they want is "To be equal"

Think about this.

If you had to choose one person to help you survive a deadly experience, who are you choosing, a man or a woman?

Now tell me how both of the sexes are equal.

20200120 150922

Women are running the largest con in existence. I'm not praising them by the way, as there's no reason to praise what is essentially their nature, and only survival tool.

Women have not only secured themselves a place to stand beside men as an equal, but they've also managed to keep their special pussy privilege's in the process, all the while fooling weak men into believing that all they want is "To be equal"

Think about this.

If you had to choose one person to help you survive a deadly experience, who are you choosing, a man or a woman?

Now tell me how both of the sexes are equal.

View attachment 524042

Oh, Well sensei at this point of my life i wouldnt save anyone bacause humans are a vile species and i hate them to the core.

But yeah, I see your point, Most cucks would save the foid or give them priority in organ transplants, Example medicucks.

Holes always love to bark about MUH RAPE, But you know what brocels? Being cucked is equally is worse because unlike rape, Being cucked is legal, A foid can cuck you with a long list of others, If she cucks you, You have to spend cash and pay for a paternity test and if the evil hole is successful or a good liar (Most foids are) then three things can happen, 1 You get lucky and the paternity test is negative, 2 She partially fools you for a small amount of months and you have give her cash meanwhile if for some reason you cant do the test quickly enough to prevent it, Then boyos, 3 Option three, She fucks you for life and you have to raise chad or tyrone baby for 18 years or go to jail, Hell as far as i know even if the paternity test is negative you can still be forced to raise the bastard under certain situations.

Nobody cares about genetic peasants like us, We are animals and tools for SOYciety and the meme gender.

The future terrifies me, This female supremacy soyciety is spreading like a cancer very fast in mexico and even promoted by the cuck goverment who always prioritize holes in their campaigns, I feel bad about the next generation of boys who will have to live in a feminist dystopia in the future.

Also being cheated on is easy and common, Rape on the other side is much harder and dangerous, My point is that foids can easily cuck their providers and ruin their lives yet they have the nerve to complain and larping as innocent saints entitled to protection and empathy, But they are the first ones who say nobody is entitled to anything. Hmm.
Cope.
Rape is treated worse than kill because foids weren't designed to be fucked by ugly men. Ugly men are usually weak that means that breeding with them is bringing weaklings to this world. A foid raped by an ugly men is like a man being raped by other man. Men weren't designed to be raped.:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Also, the reason why men are worried about being cucked is because that opens the posibility to take care of an offspring that isn't yours.:feelsUgh::feelsUgh: