Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment hole is hole

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
have any of you bros tried dating with blind? or with disabled, amputee, who has face burned off. :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

I've unironically tried with landwhales and been turned down ngl. I've never met a disabled, amputee with a burned off face though so I never even had the chance to try. its ogre.

The life that I live is violent. Was five-man up in the whip on a opp block and spent the whole day riding (death). They think I'm lying, this beef is frying; how many yutes been dying? (How many?) How much blood got shed? Don't ask me, go and ask them, this beef is real. Get 'round there for the vio, same way I'll get round there for the thrill. No one can tell me 'bout drills. We're the reason the other side hide, we’re the reason them man don't chill, we’re the reason they lose their lives, we’re the reason them man get drilled, we’re the reason they don't go shop for their mum —when she asks, best tell her it's real. And this life I live ain't promising, I ain't got a plan to stop it. Still put smoke in rides, still tryna score on these guys, I'm living my life, and for now I'm fine. They talk 'bout wettings, see me and leg it, I got beef with nerds; Don't war with the 7th, they’re still stressing after their boy turned herb (Bill him up). They don't want this smoke ‘cause their heart ain't in it, I pulled loads of triggers. When you talk 'bout drillers, we're the realest, we’re them Gaza hitters (Gaza). We used to walk with spinners, praying that I run into opps to smoke them eejits (Where they at?). Need more digits, and spinners, firstly I need more dingers...Feds on my case, yeah, they want me gone, still get 'round there and smoke that don. Must be high, what they smoking on? And they lost their heart when they lost their boss (Faggots). Anywhere goes I'll do it, it really goes off in Newham (On my life). Goal, tryna score, it's proven (Who done it?), who do you thinks doing these bootings? Weren't me, weren't us, weren't Woody, them man there just wet like pussy (Pussies). Get man got when I rise this mop, it was me in that blacked out hoodie (Bow). The things I do for the beef, it’s mad but it's all gonna pay off soon — mark my word: one day their whole gang's gonna end up dead on the news.

The things I do for the beef, the things I've done on these streets. All the things I've done for the gang — all the things I've done to these neeks — all the risks and trips I've took, and I took some more last week. All the guys I've cheffed and whacked, they can tell you all about me. The things I do for the beef, the things I've done on these streets. All the things I've done for the gang — all the things I've done to these neeks — all the risks and trips I've took, and I took some more last week. All the guys I've cheffed and whacked, they can tell you all about me.

Wouldn't work for most here

33615.jpg
i saw faceandlms episode where there was an dwarf girl and she wants 6ft chad. another girl with her burned face dating an normie. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

They are still hipergamic, except for blind foids, they only can reject you, if their friends tell her that you are ugly

The life that I live is violent. Was five-man up in the whip on a opp block and spent the whole day riding (death). They think I'm lying, this beef is frying; how many yutes been dying? (How many?) How much blood got shed? Don't ask me, go and ask them, this beef is real. Get 'round there for the vio, same way I'll get round there for the thrill. No one can tell me 'bout drills. We're the reason the other side hide, we’re the reason them man don't chill, we’re the reason they lose their lives, we’re the reason them man get drilled, we’re the reason they don't go shop for their mum —when she asks, best tell her it's real. And this life I live ain't promising, I ain't got a plan to stop it. Still put smoke in rides, still tryna score on these guys, I'm living my life, and for now I'm fine. They talk 'bout wettings, see me and leg it, I got beef with nerds; Don't war with the 7th, they’re still stressing after their boy turned herb (Bill him up). They don't want this smoke ‘cause their heart ain't in it, I pulled loads of triggers. When you talk 'bout drillers, we're the realest, we’re them Gaza hitters (Gaza). We used to walk with spinners, praying that I run into opps to smoke them eejits (Where they at?). Need more digits, and spinners, firstly I need more dingers...Feds on my case, yeah, they want me gone, still get 'round there and smoke that don. Must be high, what they smoking on? And they lost their heart when they lost their boss (Faggots). Anywhere goes I'll do it, it really goes off in Newham (On my life). Goal, tryna score, it's proven (Who done it?), who do you thinks doing these bootings? Weren't me, weren't us, weren't Woody, them man there just wet like pussy (Pussies). Get man got when I rise this mop, it was me in that blacked out hoodie (Bow). The things I do for the beef, it’s mad but it's all gonna pay off soon — mark my word: one day their whole gang's gonna end up dead on the news.

The things I do for the beef, the things I've done on these streets. All the things I've done for the gang — all the things I've done to these neeks — all the risks and trips I've took, and I took some more last week. All the guys I've cheffed and whacked, they can tell you all about me. The things I do for the beef, the things I've done on these streets. All the things I've done for the gang — all the things I've done to these neeks — all the risks and trips I've took, and I took some more last week. All the guys I've cheffed and whacked, they can tell you all about me.
thugmaxxxxxx bro.
They are still hipergamic, except for blind foids, they only can reject you, if their friends tell her that you are ugly
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

There was a study that showed even blind men preferred women with an hourglass figure despite being blind. I'm guessing the same applies for women.

Why didn't i think of that, decades ago!!!

Oh. Right. I did.

Nevermind.

1. Give her friends 1000$
2. They tells her you are attractive
3. ???
4. Profit