Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hole gives advice to Incels on dating apps

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-

Imagine doing all this and wondering why you still don't get matches :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Never began for ITcels.

Should I buy a pet just for a Tinder pic? Seems like bad advice to me. What am I supposed to do with it afterwards? Take it to the pound where they'll kill it. Typical Stacy very insensitive to animals.

GAS LIGHTING WHORE FFS

I'd advise everyone to try this advice just in case we've slipped into an alternate reality where it works.

This was already posted. I'd advise everyone to try this advice just in case we've slipped into an alternate reality where it works.
We haven't. I've seen whores swipe on dating apps. They don't even like at the bio jfl.

wasn't this made by that conehead foid?

Lying hole says she swiped right on profiles. Get outta here nigger it's picture or nothing.

"just make her laugh bro" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the oldest bluepill that even redpillers know is fucking bullshit
Lying hole says she swiped right on profiles. Get outta here nigger it's picture or nothing.
its CHAD or nothing

>Chad with abs appears

“OMG he’s so hot *swipes right*
Advice goes out of the window with Chad.

JFL, lying at the first point.
She definitely hates ITcels and typed up this scheme to make sure they don't reproduce.
Lol, literally everything they say is the completely opposite of reality.

But I will say probably all of us here would probably look better smiling since we're probably already far more feminine looking than even the average person.

Trying to be "masculine or dominant" when you're a 5'6 effeminate face and wide-hipped with a small dick sounds like an impossible venture anyways. At that point it's probably best to just give up. I bet us not smiling probably just makes us look "bitchy."

Like the "kpopmaxxed" Asians for example. Granted that's a specific case with a whole bunch of media support. They just gave up on being masculine and started wearing feminine makeup. One time I walked past 2 or 3 of them and I said in my head "fags", but now I realize it was a complete and total cope. Not much different than normies who call Chico gay.

Every other Asian guy on my campus I saw was the typical nerdy, quiet "loser" type probably incel as well. These guys seemed "cool" however just like any other 6/10+ guy I've seen in other races.

I'm a fungi to be with :p

Talk about personality

Seeing [deleted] always warms my heart :feelsgah:

I just tried it and it worked :feelsahh: see you later boys

Unless you want to look like an idiotic phaggot, Id strongly speak against trying this advice. Id rather be told to go to the gym, that's better advice than Dad Jokes in the bio or holding an animal.

I just tried it and it worked :feelsahh: see you later boys
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Unless you want to look like an idiotic phaggot, Id strongly speak against trying this advice. Id rather be told to go to the gym, that's better advice than Dad Jokes in the bio or holding an animal.
But chicks always check the bio bro!
Its the most important part bro!

Stacy

this was the person who made that post before deleting their account

>Chad with abs appears

And plus Tinder is a dating app based on LOOKS. When women are searching for guys on Tinder, they can't send them messages unless they match first. So their first impression of a guy is his looks.

>Chad with abs appears

Every foid "guide" always claims they don't like shirtless.

Yes if it's not a chad.

the only people who would swipe right on us are TCAP decoys

Something goofy. - I saw a guy wearing a silly plastic tiara in his and swiped right because it made me laugh
Gonna put on a clown costume if I ever make a profile. :feelsclown:

Used NT pics
Dog pics
Candids (frauding social life)
Still 0 matches
Guess I need a personality transplant now huh? :kys: :kys: :kys:

Meanwhile she just has to put 'Woman' in her bio and her inbox will be flooded.

Simple advice:

If you are a Sub8 then it's over. Case closed.

chad doesn't smile and gets 1000 matches a day

ZERO FUCKING SELF AWARENESS!!!!!!!!!!