Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holding a door open for an elderly woman or a handicapped person: cuck.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
Yeah, it's getting to that point now. 

Last year, I made the mistake of picking up a wrapped sandwich that this slut waiting in line at a juice bar dropped and handing it to her (it wasn't a whiteknight gesture, I would've done this even to a sand person of the male variety), and she didn't thank me for it let alone even acknowledge my existence. She just kept giggling to herself like, "OMG! I can't believe I just dropped my food, LOL STACY CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW CLUMSY I AM!"

ItWontBeMe said:

Last year, I made the mistake of picking up a wrapped sandwich that this slut waiting in line at a juice bar dropped and handing it to her (it wasn't a whiteknight gesture, I would've done this even to a sand person of the male variety), and she didn't thank me for it let alone even acknowledge my existence. She just kept giggling to herself like, "OMG! I can't believe I just dropped my food, LOL STACY CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW CLUMSY I AM!"

Stuck up bitch.

yeah, the entitlement is unreal with these cunts.

ItWontBeMe said:

What a fucking asshole. I always thank people when they do something for me.