Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hold out until 2019 for singularity

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
There will be no 2020.

The entire world that you are familiar with will become completely superseded by 2019 including our Judeo-Christian calendar and replaced with something better. Something even more profound than the rise of life itself or the rise of multicellular organisms. Or the rise of technology. From Homo ergaster 1.5 million years ago to Homo sapiens in 12,000 BC, we made virtually no technological progress apart from stone axes and fire. 4,000 years ago, technological progress was measured in centuries. A better plough in one century. A better wheel in another.

Now we are talking about progress happening in the space of years and months. By 2019, human-class AI will emerge and human inventors will become obsolete. This entire world will become transformed as a positive feedback loop of computational creativity encourages the birth of further computational creativity. Technological progress will become measured in days, hours, seconds, milliseconds, and then?

Singularity by 2019.

We can always turn them off though <.<

https://www.**********/uploads/avatars/avatar_192.png?dateline=1510129492

I'm too retarded too understand.

I only read the first two words

7DU1FuisLIno.jpg

>2019
>still waiting for singularity

I’m looking forward to humans being replaced with machines and AI. It can’t happen soon enough.

does this mean i will get a cute android gf?

Sounds like coping. Everything needs to collapse and we return to localized groups working together for a common goal. Truecels will be sorted out in these communities tho but their suffering will end before it even starts. There is no equality or saving for the weak.

This is some imaginative coping you have here. And no, human mimicing A.I is still a few decades off.

Hmm... I will establish the ubermensch.

wow men oldcels were weird tbh

How do you feel about this now, OP?

And yet we still won't have a cure for baldness.

JFK if you believe normal, symmetrical faced people are going to allow the lives of incels to be improved with technology. They want to kill you because of your facial bone structure, that will never change. This world is hate and death until you die. Everyone sees you as disgusting scum.