Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hold me lads.

Brainlet

Brainlet

Retard
★★
My mum's boyfriend, my sister's boyfriend and my brother's girlfriend all came round for dinner yesterday. I tried to interact for a bit but when it was time to sit down and eat I couldn't bare looking like such a fucking autistic loner so I just said I wasn't hungry and just sat in my room alone for the next 3 hours and waited for them to leave fighting back tears, thinking to myself why the fuck can't I just be normal :feelsree: Everyone has got someone and I'm just a lonely fucking virgin loser WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD

After a few hours it was probably around 23:00 I decided to go to bed and read a book, I enjoy reading not only as a form of escapism but it's also the fastest way for me to get really sleepy. After a few pages I hear my sister and her boyfriend in her bedroom next door, and they actually start fucking. The bed is creaking and I can hear muffled moans. At this point I'm slowly entering a state of intense rage, I go to my desk and grab my noise cancelling headphones and just try to go to sleep but I can't, the more I try to ignore the noise the louder it seems to get. So I take them off and drop them to the floor next to my bed and just yell "Shut the fuck up" Then there is silence for the rest of the night.

It's OVER :feelsrope:

If I were you, I would have broke the door open threw your sisters boyfriend on the ground and knock him out and take her for myself

>My mum's boyfriend, my sister's boyfriend and my brother's girlfriend

It's ovER
Flat800x800070f

ThERe is something you can do to rectify the issue.

brutALly ovER

"Georgia invited him to my mother’s house all the time, and it angered me to watch him lurking about, eating my mother’s food and drinks, and making use of my mother’s house. He was freeloading off my mother, and she didn’t even realize it. I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice."

I take them off and drop them to the floor next to my bed and just yell "Shut the fuck up" Then there is silence for the rest of the night.
alpha af tbh

If I were you, I would have broke the door open threw your sisters boyfriend on the ground and knock him out and take her for myself

Your avatar suits the story well. That is what I imagine you looked like at the dinner.

Your avatar suits the story well. That is what I imagine you looked like at the dinner.
That's fair, I chose this avatar because it's how I look virtually all the time.

I can hear my neighbors constantly fucking and I used to be able to hear my mom back in the day I know your pain

this is eerily similiar to ER's story about his sister LOL. :lul:

thats pretty low inhib to tell 2 people to stop having sex

My God I would have slept in the shed

@Brainlet

Attachments

• Screenshot (131).png
    Screenshot (131).png
    123.4 KB · Views: 118
I hear my sister and her boyfriend in her bedroom next door, and they actually start fucking.
I read to that part and my eyes glazed over and brain went numb.

The story was starting to make me feel an empathetic sort of sadness until you decided to yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP". That was the positive to the story. I would've done the same thing. Inconsiderate assholes have sex in the next room while they know you're a virgin loser, rubbing salt into the wounds. Speaking of inconsiderate, they all invited their partners when they knew you didn't have one.

Speaking of inconsiderate, they all invited their partners when they knew you didn't have one.
When they all started sitting down next to each other and I realised that I was going to have to sit on my own :feelsrope:, so yeah, I just went to bed hungry it wasn't worth eating to suffer that humiliation.

When they all started sitting down next to each other and I realised that I was going to have to sit on my own :feelsrope:, so yeah, I just went to bed hungry it wasn't worth eating to suffer that humiliation.
I would've thrown my food at the people or the table to get them to see what they're doing. Either they didn't care or they didn't realize.

this is ragefuel and suicidefuel jesus. i don't even want to imagine myself in this situation
how old are you siblings?

You're being cucked by your own family. The only alternative is to pack your bags and leave. You'll only get more fucked up in the head living in such a degenerate household. I feel sorry for incels whose moms are screwing someone other than their dad.

this is ragefuel and suicidefuel jesus. i don't even want to imagine myself in this situation
how old are you siblings?
Sister is 17, Brother is 14. Life is pain.
You're being cucked by your own family. The only alternative is to pack your bags and leave. You'll only get more fucked up in the head living in such a degenerate household. I feel sorry for incels whose moms are screwing someone other than their dad.
My Dad died of cancer 2 years ago, I mean this new guy is actually really nice, but every time I think about him with my mum I can't help feel like my Dad is being betrayed, idk it's an odd feeling, hard to describe.

I actually can't imagine anything worse; I would legitimately prefer some form of physical torture to that mental torture. Hope your okay @Brainlet, it's not your fault and you did the right thing.

I actually can't imagine anything worse; I would legitimately prefer some form of physical torture to that mental torture. Hope your okay @Brainlet, it's not your fault and you did the right thing.
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Feeling complete inadequacy as a human being, with everyone around you with someone close, whilst you are left to... rot I guess, your mind basically rots.
I appreciate the thought, I haven't gone full ER yet, hopefully never will. I don't want to kill anyone other than myself.

OP I hope you know I have tremendous respect for you for telling off your sister and her boyfriend like that. Many would have wanted to do what you did, but only you had the guts to do it.

OP I hope you know I have tremendous respect for you for telling off your sister and her boyfriend like that. Many would have wanted to do what you did, but only you had the guts to do it.
I hope I can inspire other incels to stand up to degeneracy. :heart:

I appreciate the thought, I haven't gone full ER yet, hopefully never will. I don't want to kill anyone other than myself.

Your sister and her boyfriend deserve whatever happens to them. I wouldn't blame you at all for anything you did to them. If you can take the 'moral high ground' though, and don't want to strike out at them, telling them to shut the fuck up was probably the perfect response.

"Georgia invited him to my mother’s house all the time, and it angered me to watch him lurking about, eating my mother’s food and drinks, and making use of my mother’s house. He was freeloading off my mother, and she didn’t even realize it. I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice."
Kek

Sister is 17, Brother is 14. Life is pain.

My Dad died of cancer 2 years ago, I mean this new guy is actually really nice, but every time I think about him with my mum I can't help feel like my Dad is being betrayed, idk it's an odd feeling, hard to describe.

It took her 2 years to get over your father, allow herself to fall in love again and fuck a stranger in his bed. His memory is forever defiled by her actions, and the ease with which she found herself in the arms of another proves that her feelings for him had always been lacking. If she loved him sincerely, she would have found it impossible to let go of his memory to quickly, if at all, enough to give her body and love to a new man.

A new relationship requires effort which one in mourning should normally be unable to go through. You said that it's been two years, but the relationship surely began sooner, since she is currently at a stage where she feels comfortable enough to present him to her children.

It disturbs me that such conduct is deemed normal. What good is a marriage when you know for a fact that your wife will find another to replace you shortly after your passing? That you're replaceable to her, and she's at ease with giving her body to a stranger who can function as her new emotional tampon/provider.

Last edited: