Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming HOI4cels get in here

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
i wanna get into hoi4(hearts of iron 4). but it really is fucking complicated. i already watched youtube tutorials etc. if any of you played or play hoi4 id love to get advice and tips

just play cs:go bro, u dont need to be even 50iq

I have around 100 hrs on HOI4 and the only annoying thing about it is the navy and air force especially when building aircraft carriers. I suggest you just play the game and learn from there that’s what i did, i also watched HOI4 series before so you should also

yea but honestly it just doesnt feel the same
im playing sometimes and its so great to play on old nuke or train, so fucking good

I have around 100 hrs on HOI4 and the only annoying thing about it is the navy and air force especially when building aircraft carriers. I suggest you just play the game and learn from there that’s what i did, i also watched HOI4 series before so you should also
ye gonna play now. i heard that nazi germany is got for beginners to play so yeah

ye gonna play now. i heard that nazi germany is got for beginners to play so yeah
Yeah it’s OP for beginners, it starts off very strong already

I havent played it

yea im currently working on invading poland just lol
You can easily blitzkrieg through poland, france and benelux. And if you don’t have realism turned off you can try an alliance with the USSR

You can easily blitzkrieg through poland, france and benelux. And if you don’t have realism turned off you can try an alliance with the USSR
idk what i did because im noob but i declared war against poland and it seems i am winning.
quick question how do i quickly get fuel?

idk what i did because im noob but i declared war against poland and it seems i am winning.
quick question how do i quickly get fuel?
There’s a button on the bottom right corner ( I believe ) that allows you to see resources of certain areas. You can either conquer them or you can research synthetic oil and build them.You can also always transport but to gain like 8 oil i believe you need to sacrifice on of your either civilian or military factories, i believe it was civilian factory

the only paradox game I could somewhat get into is victoria 2. If you're too low iq for most strategy games like me I recommend it. Also the music is amazing

Games are overrated

Paradaosdxa

Currently getting into CK2 :feelshmm::feelzez:

View attachment 139655
Currently getting into CK2 :feelshmm::feelzez:
Wow godlike hours tbh, i also play War Thunder but my adhd permits me from playing long hours. I will play 1-2 matches, quit, do something else for 30mins-1hr then go back and repeat. :feelsrope::feelsrope: Probably because i have no one to play with

Wow godlike hours tbh, i also play War Thunder but my adhd permits me from playing long hours. I will play 1-2 matches, quit, do something else for 30mins-1hr then go back and repeat. :feelsrope::feelsrope: Probably because i have no one to play with
I still play it sometimes, I mean we could squad up.

I still play it sometimes, I mean we could squad up.
I’m afraid i’ll be low tier to match up with the planes you’re grinding, highest i got was with the Japanese, i believe it was the first Tier 3 plane with a BR of 4.3. It was the A6M3 mod .22. I was grinding yesterday up the german tech tree and managed to finish Rank 2 and i’m heading for the Bf 109 F-4. But my premium ran out so grinding will take longer now

My brother plays it, i have it but i have 0 interest for it. I prefer Euro truck simulator 2.

It's honestly pretty easy, but It takes a couple of hours to understand all the main mechanics.

I’m afraid i’ll be low tier to match up with the planes you’re grinding, highest i got was with the Japanese, i believe it was the first Tier 3 plane with a BR of 4.3. It was the A6M3 mod .22. I was grinding yesterday up the german tech tree and managed to finish Rank 2 and i’m heading for the Bf 109 F-4. But my premium ran out so grinding will take longer now
Only grind with one nation at a time, I made that mistake and grinded with multiple nations at the same time.

Only grind with one nation at a time, I made that mistake and grinded with multiple nations at the same time.
Yeah i was focusing on Japan at first but i had such high hopes for the A6M, im just a terrible pilot so i switched to the Germans

Hoi4 is basic AF. Try HoI3 first.

Tsukihi6

just practice a lot

honestly i enjoy it so far. but justifying war goals literally takes forever.

you think hoi4 is complicated? HA dont make me laugh try ck2 far harder
honestly i enjoy it so far. but justifying war goals literally takes forever.

you can get automatic war goals through focus trees, and war goals become quicker with increased world tension, if you are playing small country get the road to 56 mod which gives most small countries unique focus trees