Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hogwarts legacy has a foid that has a mans voice

Plus the jew in the beginning

The transphobic shit was just a lie to get us all to buy the game

no she looks too much like a tranny, fucking Nazi developers didn't make her look like a stacy :feels::feels::feels:

The transphobic shit was just a lie to get us all to buy the game
I won't buy the game i dont really have 70€ plus faggots can't put one white preset into the game maybe il pirate it when it gets cracked.

I won't buy the game i dont really have 70€ plus faggots can't put one white preset into the game maybe il pirate it when it gets cracked.
Im not paying 70 dollars for a woke ass shit game either, I dont even have that much for food these days????

no she looks too much like a tranny, fucking Nazi developers didn't make her look like a stacy :feels::feels::feels:
I hope someone makes a mod replacing the character model with a man

most of the new games have some sort of tranny propaganda unless they're from japan

JFL at the people who bought this game simply because they thought it was anti-woke or something

just jfl @ the harry potter franchise

dont know how them niggas cope w/o electricity and computers

Plus the jew in the beginning
Bildschirmfoto 2023 02 12 um 130638

Oy vey, magic Goyim found out.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2023-02-12 um 13.06.38.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-02-12 um 13.06.38.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5