Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hoes are unfortunately going to be housewives.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
I am not as black pilled as many other posters on the forum but I have came to the realization that even if the male of uprising of the bottom 80 percent of men happens (Which I know it will) there will be a huge majority of +20 body count whores that men will have to marry and breed with. It's gonna be great when we end feminism and exile women back to the home and kitchen so that the next generation will be happy but, it also means that men in our generation will be relegated to Chad's and Tyrone sloppy seconds, even though we probably killed those bastards in the process. The only upside besides our children not having to suffer is that the former slut women will probably have to be very obedient and extra submissive since they will now be shamed for their past by the ruling patriarchy.

I cannot imagine marrying a girl who isn't a virgin
tell that to the majority here

but there r no virgin foids anymore :soy: :soy:
then stfu n coommax
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo:soy::soy::soy:
ok cuck leftover fucker

tell that to the majority here

but there r no virgin foids anymore :soy: :soy:
then stfu n coommax
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo:soy::soy::soy:
ok cuck leftover fucker
I mean fucking them is one thing but marrying holy shit cuck behavior I thought this board knew about the pair bonding pill.