Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOEFLATION THREAD

ashrafatyoussef

ashrafatyoussef

If the world hates you, return that hate.
★★
HOEFLATION Is phenomenon where women raise their demands and/or become of lesser quality, causing men to have to work harder for women that give back much less.

And now, the man have to work 5x harder just to have a girlfriend 20x worse than his ancestors, and be cucked.
The sexual liberalization brought forth by modern feminism did nothing to benefit men overall, only women in general. Some people call it eugenics, but I don't think a 5'0 tall bitch giving her pussy to a bunch of 6'0 niggers isn't eugenics, it's the opposite, that's dysgenics, the death of the right man, and finally it arrives to mixed aberrations.

Basically single mothers unless it's chad.

yes the situation foids created is very fucked :feelsree::society:

but fear not my friend, the day of retribution will come. and ALL of these whores will have to pay for their actions, getting punished by Allah :ha..feels::society:

The average hole is worth $500, give or take

but fear not my friend, the day of retribution will come. and ALL of these whores will have to pay for their actions, getting punished by Allah :ha..feels::society:
Inshallah and Amen.

Shalai himai. :feelsLSD:

Wrong.

Foids didn't create this.

It's 100% mens' fault.

If men weren't such cucks, girls couldn't do what they're doing. It's the mens' responsibility to not be simps and worshippers and increase foids smv to over 9000.

Wrong.

Foids didn't create this.

It's 100% mens' fault.

If men weren't such cucks, girls couldn't do what they're doing. It's the mens' responsibility to not be simps and worshippers and increase foids smv to over 9000.
it was collaboration of foids and jews:lasereyes: who gave them all the rights. both of those species will be burning in the same furnace once the day of retribution comes :ha..feels::society: