Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hoeflation: Dysgenic inbred 2/10 Asian zogbot in the army gets a 9/10 nigtard.

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
The US military is now letting their zogbot army post their sexual fetishes online. Imagine saying "muh, i let black guys fuck me" for the world to see in your army uniform that's representing the hundreds of thousands of men who died for the country you live in.

This short inbred 2/10 zipperhead is getting with a 6 foot plus nigger who completely mogs her in every way possible. Imagine how fugly the child will look. I guarantee you if it's a son and he doesn't get the bbc genes he's toast and will likely become a member on here. It goes to show if that's the best he can get, then all of us here are fucked forever.

Lifefuel for @IronsideCel

i'm ready to check out of society
it gets worse and worse every day :feelsjuice:

SOCIETY IS SUCH A FUCKING JOKE
EVERYTHING IS A JOKE
TOTAL WEIMERICA REACHED

The US military is now letting their zogbot army post their sexual fetishes online. Imagine saying "muh, i let black guys fuck me" for the world to see in your army uniform that's representing the hundreds of thousands of men who died for the country you live in.

View attachment 1135620

This short inbred 2/10 zipperhead is getting with a 6 foot plus nigger who completely mogs her in every way possible. Imagine how fugly the child will look. I guarantee you if it's a son and he doesn't get the bbc genes he's toast and will likely become a member on here. It goes to show if that's the best he can get, then all of us here are fucked forever.
This is another reason, amongst many, as to why I will not fight for the United States in any upcoming conflict: Not only has it literally made my life -and the lives of every Americancel- significantly worse, but it also promotes various acts of ills, degeneracy, etc. which are contributing to the gradual decline of civilization & society as a whole. Truly, we are in a dark age of sorts.

This is promoting dysgenics, through miscegenation as well as pairing her up with a man who clearly mogs her on the looks scale.

It's just going to keep on gettin worse & worse, we are nearing the very collapse of this country each day that passes.
Perhaps it will. There's no denying that US military is the strongest in the world, and will shit on any conservative societies, but Americans has to be one of the weakest when it comes to demographic "warfare". Many of you have no ethno/cultural identities, no shared religion. The only defense you guys have is geographical and laws; if say, 5 millions of say, refugees were introduced overnight, not many would subject to it.

Also I remember the news of a us foid soldier fucking a niger nigger.

This is another reason, amongst many, as to why I will not fight for the United States in any upcoming conflict: Not only has it literally made my life -and the lives of every Americancel- significantly worse, but it also promotes various acts of ills, degeneracy, etc. which are contributing to the gradual decline of civilization & society as a whole. Truly, we are in a dark age of sorts.

This is promoting dysgenics, through miscegenation as well as pairing her up with a man who clearly mogs her on the looks scale.
Based and agreed. I used to look up to members of the military but not anymore.

It might be my yellow fever speaking, but they're both 5+.

It might be my yellow fever speaking, but they're both 5+.
I disagree strongly. If you jerk off then take a look at them you'll realize they look ugly.

I disagree strongly. If you jerk off then take a look at them you'll realize they look ugly.
No, I like that small mouth noodle face. I want to see her mouth not fit around my cock.

Go back to your boku no pico watching marathon
Player who whipped out UNO reverse card after getting yellow card speaks out

@Qwertyuiop99 lifefuel for us ig

Perhaps it will. There's no denying that US military is the strongest in the world, and will shit on any conservative societies, but Americans has to be one of the weakest when it comes to demographic "warfare". Many of you have no ethno/cultural identities, no shared religion. The only defense you guys have is geographical and laws; if say, 5 millions of say, refugees were introduced overnight, not many would subject to it.

Brvtal and harsh truth

It's just going to keep on gettin worse & worse, we are nearing the very collapse of this country each day that passes.
Just like the Roman empire kek.

This is a clown world we live in :feelsclown:

Perhaps it will. There's no denying that US military is the strongest in the world,
I would say that's mainly due to technological advancements, as well as the fact that we have the largest Navy & Air Force which is critical in any kind of conflict.
and will shit on any conservative societies,
Sadly, yes: What is even worse about this, is that it will encourage the mindset that the Whites in Europe & N. America want this, are happy about it, etc. which then feeds into the belief that Whites "deserve" to be demographically & systematically replaced, and this contributes to the increased racial tension especially when factoring in the refugee crisis.
but Americans has to be one of the weakest when it comes to demographic "warfare". Many of you have no ethno/cultural identities, no shared religion. The only defense you guys have is geographical and laws; if say, 5 millions of say, refugees were introduced overnight, not many would subject to it.
Spot on. :yes:

Living in this country is what has made me realize that multiculturalism & multiracial societies do now work: It lowers social cohesion, provides no sense of an identity for anyone, and just simply does not work for an accumulation of other reasons.
Link to an article on this?
Based and agreed. I used to look up to members of the military but not anymore.
I would look up to them if we had an actual nation-state to have an identity in.

She should be fired for this

Just like the Roman empire kek.
My ancestors lived through that, now I will live through this; only difference is they at least had a foid to go through it all with.

How history repeats itself, yet how times have changed. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

In what world is that a 2/10 ? She is a 4 or 5/10

potato head gooks with fake up

@VictimofBpillReaper
Remember what I told you. 6ft darkskin dread-heads only.

What the fuck

What the fuck even is the army, most of the stuff I see they seem to just kind of wander around doing nothing, then you see stuff of the small few (always men) that have to go off do serious PTSD fighting

Every foid is a 10/10 in the military, considering the gender ratio

What about JBW though? I thought Asian Women only liked white dick.

Any whore can get a man regardless of how ugly she is, she just needs to have a cunt between her legs.

What the fuck

What the fuck even is the army, most of the stuff I see they seem to just kind of wander around doing nothing, then you see stuff of the small few (always men) that have to go off do serious PTSD fighting
It makes the military look like a joke when femoids upload shit like this. The infantry luckily isn't full of these types of retards but that's soon to change.