Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Hoe venting about not enough chads for everyone

If you're in spectator mode, sometimes it gets comfy.

Because it's a game and in every game there losers.
And many women will either go extinct or have to breed with a beta or have to raise a single child and then possible let themselves breed by a beta to secure money.

Never any requirement for the women to meet any standards, they're all exempt from the same requirements. They're all beautiful yet wear makeup, body positivity yet if you tell a woman she looks like lizzo the response is anger. Strong independent woman but you gotta out earn her. The double speak is glaring.

Another reminder that we don't exsist in the eyes of w0men, and those of use that do exsist as a punching bag for society.

Americancels buy guns, a lot of guns.

Never any requirement for the women to meet any standards, they're all exempt from the same requirements. They're all beautiful yet wear makeup, body positivity yet if you tell a woman she looks like lizzo the response is anger. Strong independent woman but you gotta out earn her. The double speak is glaring.
:feelsrope:

I get the anti man self pity but she didn't seem pro Chad or bad boy style ,just general feminist man hating self pity!

"Sex isn't a need you fucking incel!" :foidSoy:

Also a long ass but based comment from a teacher

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/18fg2ms/comment/kcvzdxd/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I've had too many mid-ugly guys try and be slick and play me because I thought if I gave them chances it would turn in my favor. Nope.
So she knows ugly guys have to bend over backwards in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs and she's basically saying she thought she could exploit that. Seriously, what the fuck could ''it would turn in my favor'' mean in this context? Absolutely cruel and evil psychotic behavior.
My thing though is that I don't feel like I should feel like I have to have sex with these guys if the situation isn't turning in my favor like at all.
Literally admitting she uses sex as a weapon.

Unbelievable the audacity of this fucking bitch. Dating is already tutorial mode for holes. Maybe they can't get the top 1% Chads every single time, but they can still easily find high tier Chadlites on the apps, but apparently that's not enough anymore.

So she knows ugly guys have to bend over backwards in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs and she's basically saying she thought she could exploit that. Seriously, what the fuck could ''it would turn in my favor'' mean in this context? Absolutely cruel and evil psychotic behavior.

Literally admitting she uses sex as a weapon.

Unbelievable the audacity of this fucking bitch. Dating is already tutorial mode for holes. Maybe they can't get the top 1% Chads every single time, but they can still easily find high tier Chadlites on the apps, but apparently that's not enough anymore.
There is a 100% chance she looks like shit herself but women inflated ego has no bounds, just for having a hole she thinks she is worth something.

There is a 100% chance she looks like shit herself but women inflated ego has no bounds, just for having a hole she thinks she is worth something.
Yeah. I feel like this is only going to get worse.

Holes' ego is getting CONSTANTLY inflated by EVERYTHING. Feminist messages in every single piece of media, the normalization of ugly women in games and movies, the constant praise no matter what they do, if they get fat, if they don't shave, they get told they're perfect and deserve everything.

Inceltear won't be touching this either. And over 700 upsoys. Still think feminism isn't misandry?

Women are vile, entitled, egotistical, narcissistic, solipsistic. They demand the very best and yet feel they don't have to match or even come close to what they demand. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A BF, YOU POS BITCH!!

"Just accept a psychopath Chad's leftovers or you're an ungrateful man"

Its great that she told the truth but she still tried to twist the reality in a feminist fashion like a typical foid.
Well shit I was getting male vibes from that post but you're right the profile avatar would suggest foid.

That's a lot of words for "I'm not entitled to live, I should kill myself asap".

Another reminder that we don't exsist in the eyes of w0men, and those of use that do exsist as a punching bag for society.

Americancels buy guns, a lot of guns.
I turn 21 in a few months, I'm waiting until then to get my handgun (no, fedniggers, I'm not going ER, although I'm sure you'd love it if i did). Better to have it and not need it, yada yada. But honestly, shooting is really fun, I shot for the first time a few months ago and I've been itching to do it again.

"Just accept a psychopath Chad's leftovers or you're an ungrateful man"

Its great that she told the truth but she still tried to twist the reality in a feminist fashion like a typical foid.
Foids give this advice and wonder why men hate them. Why would a guy accept sloppy seconds?

Foids give this advice and wonder why men hate them. Why would a guy accept sloppy seconds?
This fucking faggot teacher just expects guys to be quiet and content with this shit too, it enrages me so fucking much. God, sometimes its just too much.

This fucking faggot teacher just expects guys to be quiet and content with this shit too, it enrages me so fucking much. God, sometimes its just too much.
Modern soyciety was a mistake.