Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hobbies are an inherently male thing

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
Whatever hobby you might have, you likely noticed that most people in that community that take it with any type of seriousness is a male, most likely an incel. Of course in nerdy hobbies like gaming, tabletop, miniatures etc or stuff like programming, electronics etc most people who practice them will be male, but this also applies to other more traditionally female hobbies like cooking or dancing, where most people might be females, but the people on top are men.

Even in make up, faggots (men) like James Charles rule :feelskek:

see any foid speedrunners? Only men take pleasure in autistic shit like that. Foids just can't conceptualize anything beyond food, sucking cocks, clothes (again to suck cocks better) , travelling (to suck even more cocks) , etc.

Anything productive and fun is inherently male thing (except for sex)

Only men take pleasure in autistic shit like that.
Even stuff that are traditionally females like make up or clothes are dominated by men at the top, which I find amusing.

Yes bro it’s true. I have been collecting & selling transformers for some time and in the community it’s 99.99999999% men. I think there is about 4 foids in the FB groups I am in & there are thousands of users.

Yes bro it’s true. I have been collecting & selling transformers for some time and in the community it’s 99.99999999% men. I think there is about 4 foids in the FB groups I am in & there are thousands of users.
I collected diecast 1/16 models since i love having Cars on a display shelf. Racing games enthusiast.

see any foid speedrunners? Only men take pleasure in autistic shit like that. Foids just can't conceptualize anything beyond food, sucking cocks, clothes (again to suck cocks better) , travelling (to suck even more cocks) , etc.
This is, in short, everything the modern woman knows how to do :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back