Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ho Van Lang Ultimate whitepill Man who didnt know foids exist

Mecoja

Mecoja

I'm done with everything
★★★★★
What a life, when he was a kid his dad took him to live deep inside of the jungle to escape the Vietnamese war after US bombing killed most of his family. He grew up away from civilization knowing only things his father taught him, what he needed to know to survive in the jungle. He didnt know females exist, didnt know about sex or reproduction. Much later when his father's health deteriorated they returned to village where they lived with his younger brother and his wife. Many people presume he was mentally stunted or retarded, i think he just didnt know better or enough. He was happy, he was very sociable with the villagers and animals. His brother tried to get him married but village girls didnt want him because he was a manchild without money.
"The women say Lang is old, poor and not as bright as other people. They are also afraid he is not capable of raising children,"

View: https://youtu.be/zhMObwplPsY?t=135

After his father died he decided to move back into the jungle but still interacted with the villagers, later he got a cancer and died. What a fucking life wasted because of his fucking lunatic of a father, he was a good looking guy, he couldve have nicer life than spending 40 years alone with the old fart eating dead rats.

Van Lang's me

There was a guy in Greece that lived all of his life in a monastery without ever meeting a woman, he died at 80 I think