Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hmmm. Opinions?

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-

thot be honest.
comments be funny.

:feelshehe:

lucky you. i have but it was a very uncomfortable experience.
True, there is no purpose being there as an incel, it was boring and shit, and I remained more than 6 hours there

Just a daily reminder that it's over boyos.

Whore hole gender. It probably thinks it's a human

I have no clue what she's even talking about.

The reason people get vaccine are either clubbing, concert or traveling.

AWALT
also she's fucking ugly

Did you go alone or with friends?
one time i went out with a friend and a few foids.
another time i went out alone met a few guys on the way befriended them and we went together.
both were shit-tier experiences in their own way.

Few foids? were they your friend's friends?
no they were acquaintances of my friend so yes. a fat cow, a midget and a regular bitch, who all thought they were hot shit.

no im not listening to a female voice again

Of course they did.
my friend even made fun of the midget one, on my costs of course, telling her that i was attracted to her. which works since he knows that i'm dead silent to let's just say moronic acting strangers and wouldn't stop her from making a joke out of herself. so he guilt tripped her, for her to "give me a chance". and she would attempt like pity conversation initiations or whatever those were supposed to be. she already had a bf btw even though she would just call him a "good friend". and it was more than obvious to even the biggest idiot that she was repulsed by me.

felt good to have her waste her time virtue signaling via me to her friends. at the end of the day me and my buddy had a laugh and that marks the end of the time i last saw these personality cripples.

as a ricecel, clubbing is a total foreign concept to me. totally. like didnt even know wtf it was when i first heard of that word in that context in the west.
clubbing didn't change much over the millenia it seems. the monkey takes a club with it, moves to a hunting ground, hits a willing foid over the head and then drags her to a private spot.