Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hmmm finally

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Damn paragon now. Giga active on discord, .org, tiktok and when not on tiktok listening to Spotify for most of the day. Well at least until the end of November.

JFL this year is the most I’ve rotted since quarantine. Probably close levels tbh.

r u a student?

r u a student?
Yes but I took very little classes and did absolutely none of the work anyways. So I was pretty much a neet for the last 6 months

Yes but I took very little classes and did absolutely none of the work anyways. So I was pretty much a neet for the last 6 months
based

what r u studying?
Im un decided I’ll either do CS or finance tbh. But I’m not a CS nerd like the gooks & curries however so I’ll probably have to study again at home. I have some experience though.

I ideally just want a decent paying job I can work remote home from.

Im un decided I’ll either do CS or finance tbh. But I’m not a CS nerd like the gooks & curries however so I’ll probably have to study again at home. I have some experience though.

I ideally just want a decent paying job I can work remote home from.
if remote work is ur main thing then I guess cs would be better than finance
Also I have heard finance has worse working hours than CS so there's that too

if remote work is ur main thing then I guess cs would be better than finance
Also I have heard finance has worse working hours than CS so there's that too
Yea. I’ll have to essentially see which one is easier for me and then see how to get a more rotter type lifestyle. There are many high post maxxed users here like @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus @PPEcel @ilieknothing who make 6+ figures but rot all day on here.

Yea. I’ll have to essentially see which one is easier for me and then see how to get a more rotter type lifestyle. There are many high post maxxed users here like @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus @PPEcel @ilieknothing who make 6+ figures but rot all day on here.
With working from home you can do your work and do nothing for the rest of the day

Congratz boyo im proud of you

Well 9 days later

Damn paragon now. Giga active on discord, .org, tiktok and when not on tiktok listening to Spotify for most of the day. Well at least until the end of November.

JFL this year is the most I’ve rotted since quarantine. Probably close levels tbh.
DELETE TIKTOK AT ONCE!

I got 30k in less than a month during GOOK-19, get good.