Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Hmmm] Anybody else doing online college?

ONLINE COLLEGE???

• Total voters
retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
★★
I just enrolled to online college for software engineering. I also just got a rl job working at a call center to pay for school. My first working day is on Monday and my college courses officially start in September. Feel like I'm finally doing something with my life. I also have social anxiety and going outside is hard for me, so I will likely have to take a shot or two of alcohol before going to work just so I can get there on time. I don't want to lose this job.

Anybody else doing Le Online School? Tell us about it in the comments below!!!!:):):):):):)

jfl i'm probably the only loser doing online college

You have alpha male avi tbh
On a serious note,go to a real college might be the last chance for social interaction

No, iheard nice things but maybe i can try it later.

I dont think they are good

Lol you drink before work to not get fired

I'll be starting real college in September too but I do practical stuff with metal and things so it's not really possible to do it online even if there was an option. Software seems like there wouldn't be much point in going in physically. Anyway, how do online courses work?
Always makes me wary for some reason when people say tell us tbh

You have alpha male avi tbh
On a serious note,go to a real college might be the last chance for social interaction
I can't go to real college. I need to pay for it and my job is going to interfere with my classes and what not. The job being a call center gig means that they're likely to change my schedule on a regular basis, so it's going to be impossible for me to know whether I'll be free on X days of the week in the future. Has to be online, unfortunately.

I imagine I'll get some social interaction at my job but I don't think that I'm gonna make a lot of friends there. I'm not very good at social stuff.

Lol you drink before work to not get fired

I'll be starting real college in September too but I do practical stuff with metal and things so it's not really possible to do it online even if there was an option. Software seems like there wouldn't be much point in going in physically. Anyway, how do online courses work?

Always makes me wary for some reason when people say tell us tbh
TBH drinking before work is almost a must if I want to get there on time. I usually pace back and forth for a long time when I'm about to go out, but alcohol makes it much easier for me to go out.

As far as how online thing works, they just give you assignments and you have to turn them in on time. I imagine they also teach you or something xd, but I'm not sure how that works. We'll see.

What are you going to college for?

I can't go to real college. I need to pay for it and my job is going to interfere with my classes and what not. The job being a call center gig means that they're likely to change my schedule on a regular basis, so it's going to be impossible for me to know whether I'll be free on X days of the week in the future. Has to be online, unfortunately.

I imagine I'll get some social interaction at my job but I don't think that I'm gonna make a lot of friends there. I'm not very good at social stuff.

TBH drinking before work is almost a must if I want to get there on time. I usually pace back and forth for a long time when I'm about to go out, but alcohol makes it much easier for me to go out.

As far as how online thing works, they just give you assignments and you have to turn them in on time. I imagine they also teach you or something xd, but I'm not sure how that works. We'll see.

Oh i get you.well try your best on making connections at work,o pretty much failed that tbh but i did some things wrong.just act chill,no try hard no shy in the corner either

Yeah, I've known people with legit, non meme anxiety and it seems like it really sucks, sorry that it's tough
I've always wondered how it worked exactly, if it's a kind of Skype lecture or just PowerPoint tutorials or what jfl
Aeronautical engineering which is basically building and designing planes and stuff

Oh i get you.well try your best on making connections at work,o pretty much failed that tbh but i did some things wrong.just act chill,no try hard no shy in the corner either
Thanks for the support :) I'll keep your advice in mind.

Aeronautical engineering which is basically building and designing planes and stuff
fuark slayer mogs me ngl

Real College.

im too lazy/low iq for college but i did normal college when i did it

Online colleges are digital diploma mills. You'd have been better off learning a trade, OP.

I contemplated it but apparently the school was having financial difficulties so I got too paranoid it would shut down half way through my program

No bro I go to med school and is already brutal being there