Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HIVCel fucking brutal

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
His own Dad injected him with HIV infected blood. And somehow everyone knew that he had AIDS. So everyone stayed far away from him or bullied him in school.

I can imagine Cuck Tears saying it was due to his personality. And that he would be the most popular kid in school if he just showered more.

Using his aids to statusmax.

Just imagine having AIDS and dying a virgin. Nobody wants to have sex with a guy who's HIV+ except bugchasers and other poz people.

I hope his dad got brutally raped and shanked by a large black man with a huge dick in the prison showers.

It's over for AIDScels.

Lmao some proper skin care and a shower away from being cured. Stop bitching and hit the gym.

how did they find out wut the dad did?

It's over before it began

Women think we're like that misogynistic dad that gave aids to his kids but in reality we're incels and could never have kids. Checkm8 cucktears.

Women think we're like that misogynistic dad that gave aids to his kids but in reality we're incels and could never have kids. Checkm8 cucktears.

A guy who would intentionally give his kids AIDS is more desired by women than you are...man, that's brutal :feelstrash:

The slut gave him a bad look when he said he wanted to be a father one day. At 2:51 when she put her hand on his back.

Fuckin hell he's already borderline incel and the his pops gives him HIV. jeez...

Why can't I stop laughing at this, life is a fucking joke.

At this point in time, the whole world can GO FUCK ITSELF :feelsree:

Mogged to oblivion by the Chad doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back