Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Hitmonlet

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★

It's over for menlet ngl

In Pokemon Yellow. Did you choose Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan?

height adds a giant halo effect

over for many pokemons

I didn't care about both of them in the pokemon game. I couldn't really play them right.

I didn't care about both of them in the pokemon game. I couldn't really play them right.
they are useless in my opinion, Hitmonlee doestn learn any good moves and Hitmonchan learns special moves but has physical atack. At least in gen 3

still mogs me

they are useless in my opinion, Hitmonlee doestn learn any good moves and Hitmonchan learns special moves but has physical atack. At least in gen 3
Explains a lot. I was really expecting more from these 2 pokemon, their designs are actually cool. I preferred psycho and ghost pokemon, idk why. Also water pokemon because of surf.

fighting type pokemons are the worst kind of pokemon

i haven't played pokemon in a while tbh