Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hitler's looks are underdiscussed

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
Hitler's charisma and his fiery oratory power is common knowledge, but I rarely see his looks being brought up in any historical discussion.

Main qimg 673d2e93f330292be5a4f685453f6e8f pjlq

Hitler was by no means a GigaChad but he had a masculine, sort of authoritative face that's maybe not seen as "sexy", but as "trust worthy", "solid" and "paternal".

I came to think about this when I watched a WWII documentary yesterday. I imagined Hitler's right hand men, Himmler or Goebbels becoming the Führer and I could simply not envision it. They could NEVER be the face of The Fatherland.

Remember, German foids absolutely adored Hitler.

Similarly, Che Guevara, Stalin and Castro all had these "patriarchal" faces.

Then I imagined us incels, there is ZERO CHANCE, even if we were as gifted in the art of public speaking as Hitler, that we could be successful politicians, let alone revolutionary figures trying to build new empires. No one would look at propaganda posters of us and say: "Yeah, that's our guy!".

Face = everything

Just have Rizz as a dictator theory

Goebbels was a turbo gigaincel in facial structure alone, but he was a genius rhetorician and propagandist.

He looks pretty bland, normal, average tbh. His great personality made him stand out.

Hitler's charisma and his fiery oratory power is common knowledge, but I rarely see his looks being brought up in any historical discussion.

View attachment 1229634

Hitler was by no means a GigaChad but he had a masculine, sort of authoritative face that's maybe not seen as "sexy", but as "trust worthy", "solid" and "paternal".

I came to think about this when I watched a WWII documentary yesterday. I imagined Hitler's right hand men, Himmler or Goebbels becoming the Führer and I could simply not envision it. They could NEVER be the face of The Fatherland.

Then I imagined us incels, there is ZERO CHANCE, even if we were as gifted in the art of public speaking as Hitler, that we could be successful politicians, let alone revolutionary figures trying to build new empires. No one would look at propaganda posters of us and say: "Yeah, that's our guy!".

Face = everything
It's horrible knowing what they did to this man. The last leader in history to fight for virtue and goodness.

Goebbels was a turbo gigaincel in facial structure alone, but he was a genius rhetorician and propagandist.
Agreed. The Allies would make fun of his inceldom in their propaganda, painting him as a rat.

He looks normie-tier

Hitler was normie tier.

Hitler was extremely charismatic and had a good voice as well. He was popular in highschool and according to one of his friends women would always show interest in him. Blue eyes + deep voice imo.

View attachment 1229634

Face = everything
Just save humanity bro

I wish I could be like him.

AN INCEL CAN NEVER BE A REVOLUTIONARY.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

It just begun for tatorcels

He would get cops called if he approached women in this day

Maybe I'm being blinded by him being one of the most important people in history, but if I saw a 30-year old Hitler in a 2020's bar, I would deem him a "pretty good looking guy" (provided he had a regular beard ofc). He was a notch above normie-tier imo, the average Joe today looks like a soyjack.

Goebbels is 101 case of statusmaxxing

Just like that ricky dude pulling that girl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW710rsHN8I

The irony of it all is that things like this or that other disabled dude that pulled his girl (though that one might be fake)...

Normies will always point to this instances and use it as a way to disprove 'blackpill', not realizing that it does the opposite. Why are those cases so famous? Why are they so famous and known. If it was a common occurence, if it was nothing special then this couples wouldn't be so revered. You don't hear about the other thousands of thousands lonely disabled dudes that got 0 chance to pull anything, yet this select few who managed to 'score' get put on a pedestal.

Do this retards not realize how moronic it is to then go ahead and claim that this rare cases that they themselves revere somehow disprove the blackpill?

It's so idiotic.

But whatever...

Look at the Facebook profiles of normal dudes who went to your High School. Do you think anyone of them could inspire millions of people to build a Thousand Year Reich if they were good at public speaking?

Upon further reflection, I think many of you are calling him normie because he's got quite an "average" face, no prominent Chad-features, more of an understated harmony. Maybe this is what helped him appeal to all classes of society: peasants, soldiers, businessmen, aristocrats. He could be any of them, they saw themselves in him.

Hitler was normie tier.
Its not about the tier his face falls into its more about the character of his face

He has the type of face that people will listen to and trust but he also has a certain sternness to his face so you genuinely listen to what he says

If he didnt we wouldnt even know who he is

Last edited:
Its not about the tier his face falls into its more about the character of his face

He has the type of face that people will listen to and trust but he also has a certain sternness to his face so you genuinely listen to what he says

If he didnt we wouldnt even know who he is
This.