Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hitler was muslim

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
explains a lot.

Why would foreigners immigrate to germany (or vice-versa)? People should not be allowed to move out from their country of origin. Everyone is supposed to stick with their own people. For example, I can admire and respect Japanese people/culture, but that has nothing to do with letting them move in to my home and live indefinitely.

But it's not your home or land lmao. If this was the case all Europeans would move back to europe. You understand this right?

Where’s the gew money?

Tommy Rabbison vs Mohammad Hijab

1:26

Last edited:
But it's not your home or land lmao. If this was the case all Europeans would move back to europe. You understand this right?
:dafuckfeels:
the difference is that they created a society.

:dafuckfeels:
the difference is that they created a society.

Completely irrelevant to his logic.

TV Prod Koko Gorilla Birthday

So mein fuhrer was a sandnigger?

Which one is not my home? I don't understand.

Adolf Hitler was not only a Muslim, he was indeed half black and half jewish. On top of that he actually came from Mars. He also found all 6 Gorillion jews by himself and he killed everyone with his bare hands and all of that while he had only one testicle and one bum cheek left.