Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hitler was muslim

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
E18002A7 F70C 4C69 A209 9EAB235D4F8E

2FBBA79C 58AD 434C 9AE7 66DECF5A0E3C

Now tell why you aren’t one kaffir

@MuslimCell

Last edited:
Cope, if he was Muslim, he'd rather blow himself up than swallowing cyanide.

I wait for buddislam

He was not a muslim, but he admired muslims.

Nazis in general deeply admired curry religion and curry culture too.

Hitler was muslim bro just search it up curry

Where is the ref link?

Due to their mutual hatred towards kikes?

I met Hitler at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

He hated muslims, curries and any non white culture and even posted it in Mein Kampf.

Cope, if he was Muslim, he'd rather blow himself up than swallowing cyanide.
The first suicide bombings in the name of islam didn't appear until the later half of the 20th century.

Yes I have extreme autism and yes fuck you

Jfl hitler was a jew and a nigger

Adolf Hitler was not only a Muslim, he was indeed half black and half jewish. On top of that he actually came from Mars. He also found all 6 Gorillion jews by himself and he killed everyone with his bare hands and all of that while he had only one testicle and one bum cheek left.

He hated muslims, curries and any non white culture and even posted it in Mein Kampf.

During the writing of Mein Kampf yes. But later he changed his mind regarding this.

Nazi recruited multiple number of philosophers to learn about the curry culture and sent them to curryland.

Heinrich Himmler was fascinated with curries, he went to curryland couple of times.

Hitler was muslim bro just search it up curry

Lmao wtf, where did you get this bs?

He was a great man , I doubt he was a Muslim but yeah he hated zionists and tried to fight against evil .
Our leader is,MAHDI brother .

Pretty sure Hitler was a Christian

Fake Muslim. Didn't let his beard grow out.

Last edited:
He was not able to grow a beard brother
I doubt that. Anyone whos mustache comes in that thick can surely grow a fine beard.

During the writing of Mein Kampf yes. But later he changed his mind regarding this.

Nazi recruited multiple number of philosophers to learn about the curry culture and sent them to curryland.

Heinrich Himmler was fascinated with curries, he went to curryland couple of times.

Lmao wtf, where did you get this bs?
Hitler knew that Germany could not win the war alone, so he acted wisely by allying himself with Curries/muslims. But they were only there to die for him. He doesn't give a fuck about people. If foreigners had become dear to his heart, why could they not immigrate to Germany?

Hitler knew that Germany could not win the war alone, so he acted wisely by allying himself with Curries/muslims. But they were only there to die for him. He doesn't give a fuck about people. If foreigners had become dear to his heart, why could they not immigrate to Germany?

Why would foreigners immigrate to germany (or vice-versa)? People should not be allowed to move out from their country of origin. Everyone is supposed to stick with their own people. For example, I can admire and respect Japanese people/culture, but that has nothing to do with letting them move in to my home and live indefinitely.

Why would foreigners immigrate to germany (or vice-versa)? People should not be allowed to move out from their country of origin. Everyone is supposed to stick with their own people. For example, I can admire and respect Japanese people/culture, but that has nothing to do with letting them move in to my home and live indefinitely.
I agree with that. All Curries nowadays want to move to countries like Germany and Sweden because they get free money there while native citizens have to pay taxes for them. According to society we are both racist because we are not fine with their Cucked politics.

I agree with that. All Curries nowadays want to move to countries like Germany and Sweden because they get free money there while native citizens have to pay taxes for them. According to society we are both racist because we are not fine with their Cucked politics.

Not all curries. Poor curries. Yup, European countries needs to give back all the resources that they plundered from curryland for 600 years.

Same goes with all former European colonies, in Africa, SEA, middle-east etc. Not only that, all Europeans in the US need to move back to Europe as well. Same goes with blacks and all other non-european people. Only natives have right to stay in their original land and decide who they will let in.