Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hitler was a tranny

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I wonder if Hitler actually had pussy between his legs and he claimed to be a male because he was a troon, and wanted power.

That might explain her worldview of pure bred Nordic Aryans being the most superior of all and all ethnics, short and disabled men should be killed.

(I am using pronoun her for hitler)

She was probably one of the very few foids who got the political power needed to execute her worldview.

One might ask why didn't she (Hitler) rank curries as the lowest instead of Jews. Answer is: she killed gypsy people as well who are descendants of curries. And secondly, she was rejected by an Ashkenazi Jewish chad when she wanted to apply for art school. Ashkenazi Jews have a lot of white genes and many of them are blonde.

She also hated gay people because every gay male chad reduces inceldom problem by 2 points.

EDIT: The only mistake she did was to deceive our generation that she is a man. She didn't know much about feminism which would plague soyciety few decades later as she lived in a relatively patriarchal time. In our generation foid is never wrong, and if Hitler was seen as a foid Nazism wouldn't be censored at all. In fact it would be justified becus MuH WoHmEn cAn NevEr bE wrOnG

Last edited:
Pickled herring in a towlet bowl iq thread

tbh, i wonder why that retard was so obsessed with race

Love him or hate him he knew how malicious jews are and fought the topdogs with a country that was crippled for 30 years

tbh, i wonder why that retard was so obsessed with race
Because almost all men are easily obsessed with race, thus it was an easy way for Hitler to turn Germans into good little soldiersheep. That's why there are so many white nationalist cucks even today.

Love him or hate him he knew how malicious jews are and fought the topdogs with a country that was crippled for 30 years

Hitler was anti foid, he kill those who harm male by performing circumcision and making mustarbtion feel bad and uncomfortable, Hitler is a smart man, unlike those snake snake Jews:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I will probably never reach your level of mental illness, but I will observe.

Is every man you disagree with a tranny now? Can you not admit that there are retarded men as well as retarded women?

Nah, Hitler was fucking Eva Braun.

michael jackson was a foid

Found the kike. :feelsjuice:

Never thought of this before but it’s strange he didn’t have kids right. :feelsthink:

Trannler was a hity