Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Hitler was a progressive

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
He was a vegetarian and always complained when other high ranking officials were smoking in the Führer Bunker. He also enforced hunting laws that didn't exist in Weimar Germany that protected animals.
Everytime I hear an LGBT vegan scream: "Kill humans, preserve animals" I just hear "DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND SIEG HEIL"
Humans are superior to animals in every way and if you would even kill 1 human to save a trillion animals you are a cuckold, part of the soy hive mind, no free will, human guiltist (which means you're insecure.

Humans are animals though. We are apes.
We‘re still a different species. We win against animals in every case. No animal is as intelligent as we are and able to create things

We are still animals and apes. The most intelligent of all animals, and the only animal that isn't completely controlled by instinct. But still an animal.

That doesn't mean that we aren't animals. It's like with the zebra and the lion. But instead of being about strength and speed, it's our intelligence that made us rule this planet. We are also able to create things because of our intelligence, which doesn't mean that we aren't animals. We are just smart animals.
Humans and animals are both creatures. An animal cannot construct, think about life or feel regret

lol at religion copers
Humans are just animals. Anyone who has ever looked at a dog, a pig, a dolphin or a chimpanzee can tell. That being said, animal rights are loony shit and OP is right about that.

Travis the chimp was an example of how other apes can adapt to our society. Well, until he chimped out.

Watch this vid fully. St. Lanza was right about that:

View: https://youtu.be/i2eJV8JF2dY

A robot can also mimic human behaviour.
The difference is: A human knows why it does its habits. An animals doesn't. A human knows it's gonna die

Sieg heil. Modern soyboy human is the same as Hitler, just see how they celebrate the death of every Russian soldier while crying for animals.

I have more empathy for puppies and kittens than for other humans tbh
Same, im not hiding my hatred for humanity, im pointing that out because how much they virtue signal and pretend they are high moral gods.

Low IQ post. Humans are animals too. And it's with other humans that I have problems with. No animal has treated me badly because of my looks alone. I'd gladly kill 1 trillion humans to save a single puppy.

GoodThings

We evolved from animals. We arent animals anymore.
Sex is animalistic. Hierarchies based on physical power are animalistic. Many things in the humans life are animalistic.