Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hitler, Mao and Stalin killed millions not because they are bad, but because people are bad

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You don't blame pest control for exterminating cockroaches.

I'm convinced deep inside these dictators were good people. Stalin was even a talented poet in his youth, Hitler was a talented painter.

They weren't cold robots (unlike most people), they felt many emotions and felt them strongly. One of these emotions is disgust.

How many people are genuinely friendly? Humans fuck with each other all the fucking time and don't give a damn about each other. Only extremely high IQ people become dictators (unlike kings), so it is likely Hitler and Stalin had an extremely good grasp of human nature. People who don't hate humanity simply don't understand it. They understood it and felt disgust, like every good person would. If Jesus reincarnated he would genocide the entire planet for being so wicked and corrupt. 90% of humans are simply fucking trash.

This is why I believe going ER is meaningless. It would change nothing. Someone of us needs to become a dictator of a powerful nation and exterminate millions, if not billions. There are simply too many people on earth. If there were only like 500 million each could live like a fucking king.

Last edited:
Thoughts about Mao Zedong, Bashar Al Assad, and Pol Pot?

How many people are genuinely friendly? Humans fuck with each other all the fucking time and don't give a damn about each other. Only extremely high IQ people become dictators (unlike kings), so it is likely Hitler and Stalin had an extremely good grasp of human nature. People who don't hate humanity simply don't understand it. They understood it and felt disgust, like every good person would. If Jesus reincarnated he would genocide the entire planet for being so wicked and corrupt. 90% of humans are simply fucking trash.
Very very based, if 90 percent of people died the world would become a much better place , we are the actual good people, most humans are demons in skins and evil

Thoughts about Mao Zedong, Bashar Al Assad, and Pol Pot?
All of them are based but Pol Pot is gigabased because he btfo the intelligentsia (who are parasites)

I would not mind to be dead - holocaust me - why the suffering? What are they planing why they need my taxes? If they would eliminate everyone who is undesired in their eyes they could get hold of more resources

going ER is the greatest thing you can do. You can do it remotely. We dont have to be stupid.

Ehh he was ok
Oh this meme again. He was a solid landscape painter, not the jewish garbage that is popular today.

And don't forget that he didn't have any formal training. That is literally talent.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

How many people are genuinely friendly? Humans fuck with each other all the fucking time and don't give a damn about each other.
You're basing this on your personal experience being brought up in this modern degenerate world. If you were born 70 years ago your opinion most likely would have been completely different. There was a time when people greeted each other on the streets. Times when one didn't hate his fellow man and neighbor. Times where one could go out at night and not fear getting mugged or stabbed to death by a nigger. I don't believe people are intrinsically born "bad" or "evil".

I'm convinced deep inside these dictators were good people. Stalin was even a talented poet in his youth, Hitler was a talented painter.

They weren't cold robots (unlike most people), they felt many emotions and felt them strongly. One of these emotions is disgust.

This is why I believe going ER is meaningless. It would change nothing. Someone of us needs to become a dictator of a powerful nation and exterminate millions, if not billions. There are simply too many people on earth. If there were only like 500 million each could live like a fucking king.
Curryland should have been genocided :feelsohgod:! You slavs and Germans are lucky you had genocides. Curryland didn't have enough.

You're basing this on your personal experience being brought up in this modern degenerate world. If you were born 70 years ago your opinion most likely would have been completely different. There was a time when people greeted each other on the streets. Times when one didn't hate his fellow man and neighbor. Times where one could go out at night and not fear getting mugged or stabbed to death by a nigger. I don't believe people are intrinsically born "bad" or "evil".
Cope, if society used to be healthy it was because the superstructure acknowledged the perverse nature of humans and developed mechanisms to control it.

Interesting POV tbh. You’re probably right. I sometimes think to myself if i were the king of the world, I would end up destroying it.

Cope, if society used to be healthy it was because the superstructure acknowledged the perverse nature of humans and developed mechanisms to control it.
And where is your evidence that it's because of the "perverse nature of humans"? Lmfao, who do you think is controlling it?

They were Rick and negan if they were born in Europe ngl. They did what they had to. Surprising many people think these are the most Evil people on earth even though they're are chads who have had done worse. Wayyyy worse.
Interesting POV tbh. You’re probably right. I sometimes think to myself if i were the king of the world, I would end up destroying it.
Giphy 4
Fd15a6b10aaaf11559bde08c0185a654

Most of us would prolly act like these two. They have had their reasons on why they had too.

Last edited:
And where is your evidence that it's because of the "perverse nature of humans"? Lmfao, who do you think is controlling it?
God damn, the coping reaches new levels.

I can disprove all your naive claims with just 1 word: children.

Children are arguably even crueler than adults and torment each other all the damn time. Not because someone taught them to or because they copied adults but literally because it is fucking human nature. Left totally unsupervised on a lonely island there is no doubt that most children would end up murdering each other.

mao didn't kill millions intentionally,it was a mistake

mao didn't kill millions intentionally,it was a mistake
Nice excuse. :feelsseriously: If you have children and don't feed them you will be charged with murder.

You don't play with human lives like in a fucking video game just to increase your prestige via bold and unpredictable social experiments.

God damn, the coping reaches new levels.

I can disprove all your naive claims with just 1 word: children.

Children are arguably even crueler than adults and torment each other all the damn time. Not because someone taught them to or because they copied adults but literally because it is fucking human nature. Left totally unsupervised on a lonely island there is no doubt that most children would end up murdering each other.
You read too much Lord of the Flies Lmfao. There's no way to know unless the experiment is actually performed. Studies seem to support the opposite, young children <3 yrs can in fact distinguish between good and evil, even at that young of an age. And don't counter this with "MUhHh sCiEnce". I bet you're the same moron who then goes touting studies to other people which support of the blackpill
I don't read French retard. Are you an ethnic by any chance? I've noticed it's always the ethnics who can't respond with anything but "cope" once they run out of arguments to say :feelskek:

All of them wanted to make their societies or nations prosperous tho

You read too much Lord of the Flies Lmfao. There's no way to know unless the experiment is actually performed. Studies seem to support the opposite, young children <3 yrs can in fact distinguish between good and evil

People are bad by nature, denying that is fucking retarded. Our entire fucking world mirrors that people are bad. Literally every single freedom and right we have now was paid for in rivers of blood, nothing was ever achieved because of reason.

Also using toddlers to prove that people are good is fucking retarded. All youngs in every animal species are designed to look cute and innocent to gather empathy and support to survive. They barely have fucking free will.

If you were presented 2 buttons. 1 gives YOU 100$, the other gives someone else 250$ (splitting it is forbidden), would you press the second because logically it would improve the world more than the 1st or would you press the 1st because it would improve YOUR world?

People are scum. Deal with it.

People are bad by nature, denying that is fucking retarded. Our entire fucking world mirrors that people are bad. Literally every single freedom and right we have now was paid for in rivers of blood, nothing was ever achieved because of reason.

Also using toddlers to prove that people are good is fucking retarded. All youngs in every animal species are designed to look cute and innocent to gather empathy and support to survive. They barely have fucking free will.

If you were presented 2 buttons. 1 gives YOU 100$, the other gives someone else 250$ (splitting it is forbidden), would you press the second because logically it would improve the world more than the 1st or would you press the 1st because it would improve YOUR world?

People are scum. Deal with it.
>I can disprove all your naive claims with just 1 word: children.
>Also using toddlers to prove that people are good is fucking retarded.

You first make an extensive argument using children as an example, and now you suddenly changed your argument and are of the opinion that using children to prove good vs evil is retarded? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Can't you see your own logical inconsistency? All pseudo-intellectual talk but nothing of substance. Yes people commit terrible acts, but does this necessarily make people in general BAD by nature? No. If people grew up in a society where the governing doctrine was strong, that would not tolerate degeneracy as seen in the modern Western world today, that promoted unity, comradery and self-preservation of the race, then people would not commit such reprehensible acts. Of course there will be exceptions, those that will try to poison the ones with good intent, but exceptions don't disprove the rule

don`t want to be that guy but most Jews in the camps were just ordinary people, not even political dissidents, if Hitler was actually good he wouldn't send ordinary people to ghettos and forced larbour camps (ignoring the holocaust entirely since most people here prob don`t believe in it)
Also most people killed during the great purge were just random people, millions died just due to Stalin`s paranoia (tho it doen`t make him "evil" just insane)
everyone else, including priests who were vocal against the government would make sense to be in the camps or to be "purged" considering how law & order should be

debatable i guess

>I can disprove all your naive claims with just 1 word: children.
>Also using toddlers to prove that people are good is fucking retarded.

You first make an extensive argument using children as an example, and now you suddenly changed your argument and are of the opinion that using children to prove good vs evil is retarded? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Can't you see your own logical inconsistency? All pseudo-intellectual talk but nothing of substance. Yes people commit terrible acts, but does this necessarily make people in general BAD by nature? No. If people grew up in a society where the governing doctrine was strong, that would not tolerate degeneracy as seen in the modern Western world today, that promoted unity, comradery and self-preservation of the race, then people would not commit such reprehensible acts. Of course there will be exceptions, those that will try to poison the ones with good intent, but exceptions don't disprove the rule
Ok, you win. People are innocent angels. You got me.

But it is more likely you have a different definition of "bad" than I do. I count passivity and indifference also as bad. You don't need to have homicidal toughts 24/7 to be considered bad, that is simply retarded and cartoonish.

Watching someone get bullied and do nothing is bad. MOST people will do nothing. Even fucking teachers will do nothing. But you are right, people are fucking good by nature. They aren't selfish, indifferent retards. You won.

Also, I see it in a different manner. Most people are just mediocre, not evil. They only care about their own business and what`s related to them. Some people are actually evil, and those people are a bigger % than those who are actually good, the real few weird ones. I am also mediocre and I doubt someone here is "good". When someone sees Stacy bullying the incel weirdo like me and does nothing this person is just doing what the average person would do, only a few would do something like calling her out to stfu.

Holocaust never happened (even if it did they deserved it) but Hitler was the most based with wanting to save Germany from the Jewish bankers. Probably the only dictator I can say was “good”.

Totally agree with OP.
But you know, history is written by whoever wins it. :smonk:

Fucking based

Hitler was based. Fuck outta here kike.

Yea people are mostly bad. That should be common sense but its not because civilization makes you forget that fact. Incels might believe most people are bad but normies have wives, kids, family, and friends and think differently. They have community and have the sense that most people are good and supportive.

Thats what being conservative is all about. Always have an insurance mindset to hedge against the natural tendencies of people. Especially individually minded selfish people.

Whether that be on an individual level where you don't leave yourself vulnerable, or in the societal level where you implement harsh punishments for people breaking the rules which weakens the trust that society relies on. Civilization, society, and cities are a written and unwritten contract essentially. Its more than just physical.

Human societies have always had incels. And those societies always had rules that made sure genetic trash were kept down, ostracized, marginalized, and didn't breed (ie, low IQ, high T, low inhibition, incels, social rejects, etc...).

Except every now and then in the course of human history, you have psychotic vengeful incels that manage to slip through the cracks and somehow make it to the top of society whereby they end up slaying a bunch of normies (Mao, Stalin, and Hitler). Communism in general was an ethnic subhuman movement against chads. Whether that was on the global level or domestic level.

Last edited:
Another borderline retarded post by @Meus
hitler was mentally unstable and lost the war(wasnt a great painter either), mao was a genocidal maniac,stalin atleast laid the foundations of the USSR

Another borderline retarded post by @Meus
hitler was mentally unstable and lost the war(wasnt a great painter either), mao was a genocidal maniac,stalin atleast laid the foundations of the USSR
Spotted the kike. :feelskek:

Hitler was perhaps one of the most charismatic, pleasant and generally good people of humanity, without a doubt one of the wronged by "history"

Spotted the kike. :feelskek:
lmao learn some history
you will see a pattern of "hitlers generals say X,but hitler doesnt want to do it he wants stupid decision Y"
on of the main reasons of losing the war was Hitler himself :feelshaha:
look up the encirclement of 6th army at Stalingrad

Learn some history before you call someone a kike you absolute edgy retard :feelswhat:

This thread got massively derailed :feelshaha: