Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hitler has appointed me as General.

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Today, I have been appointed General by Adolf Hitler, who has recently returned to life in the year 2024. This appointment comes with a great sense of duty, responsibility, and awareness of the profound historical implications of this moment. I wish to make clear that my role will be defined by the strict observance of my military obligations and my commitment to carry out my duties in accordance with the order of command.

I understand the complexities and sensitivities of this situation. My focus remains on the mission assigned to me, ensuring that I fulfill my responsibilities with the discipline and professionalism expected of a military officer. I recognize the importance of the historical context in which this appointment takes place, and I pledge to act in a manner that reflects the gravity of these unprecedented circumstances.

I will continue to serve Hitler with the same dedication and respect for order that I have demonstrated throughout my career. Any further questions or inquiries about this development will be addressed through the appropriate channels.

@Adolf Kitler He came back as a cat right?

Tales from the troon washrooms of Chuck E. Cheese

Hitler sent me to Auschwitz

Today, I have been appointed General by Adolf Hitler, who has recently returned to life in the year 2024. This appointment comes with a great sense of duty, responsibility, and awareness of the profound historical implications of this moment. I wish to make clear that my role will be defined by the strict observance of my military obligations and my commitment to carry out my duties in accordance with the order of command.

I understand the complexities and sensitivities of this situation. My focus remains on the mission assigned to me, ensuring that I fulfill my responsibilities with the discipline and professionalism expected of a military officer. I recognize the importance of the historical context in which this appointment takes place, and I pledge to act in a manner that reflects the gravity of these unprecedented circumstances.

I will continue to serve Hitler with the same dedication and respect for order that I have demonstrated throughout my career. Any further questions or inquiries about this development will be addressed through the appropriate channels.
When is the steiner attack go to happen?