Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hitler and Mussoulini (Axis) Knew the Truth (The Ultimate Race-Pill)

White nationalists believe the ancient culture of India was created by white invaders. Sanskrit is an Indo-European language and is connected to modern European languages.

It is actually true. (Not the entire culture though)

but tbh, they're not really THAT wrong. Aryan means Indo-Aryan, Europeans who came from Asia pre-A.D. era.

Just be a charioteer bro.

dead meme. besides I'm one of the few Americans who isn't mixed at all. 100% Celtic, nothing else.
Explain the abysmal GDP and average IQ of their homeland ISISrael then

ISIS would be better off getting funding directly from ex-Gray Wolves operatives. besides Israel should just be nuked. though it would take the combined power of Turkey, Russia and Iraq to do it. we'll just say we didn't see anything.

Reading this made me want to go to São Paulo and fuck a jap hooker.

Reading this made me want to go to São Paulo and fuck a jap hooker.

Only reason I'd go to Brazil tbhtbhtbhtbhthbtnlngnlgbthbthbthbtbh.

Last edited:
The Aryans (Proto Indo-Europeans) are genetically most similar to modern day Northern Europeans, so Hitler was right all along. Aryan men have contributed more to history than any other race.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-22 um 22.32.59.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-22 um 22.32.59.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 63
Depends on what you mean by contribution. Europeans are more creative and individualistic than other races, while Asians are more contemplative and reflective. Asian civilizations have this static and inward quality to them, where as Europeans are always projecting forward, always creating but by extension destroying.

Your autism is showing

Depends on what you mean by contribution. Europeans are more creative and individualistic than other races, while Asians are more contemplative and reflective. Asian civilizations have this static and inward quality to them, where as Europeans are always projecting forward, always creating but by extension destroying.

Yeah seems about right.

Vegeta

people who support dictators are low IQ idiots and happy slaves. I've never understood oppression as savior from oppression.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back