Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hit the gym bro

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
7aim.jpg

I gymcel only to get the morphology of an untrained Chad. JFL at my sdhit genetics.

Stop trying to devalue gymcelling.

I have seen situations where people went from 3/10 to 5/10

Tbh, in some cases Chad can be overweight and still be Chad.

from rot tier to getting abused by disgusting landwhales tier in the best of worlds

i think the main positive of gymcelling is meeting people tbh... we all know good looks are mostly bones
trying some workouts to make my frame look less shit, you can't stretch your shoulders further apart but you can make them a little bigger if you bulk up your shoulders and upper arms at least, if you're careful you should be able to avoid looking like the typical framelet gymcel

Yeah a lot of it depends on genetics.

Still, I think if working out makes you happy then do it.

i think the main positive of gymcelling is meeting people tbh... we all know good looks are mostly bones
trying some workouts to make my frame look less shit, you can't stretch your shoulders further apart but you can make them a little bigger if you bulk up your shoulders and upper arms at least, if you're careful you should be able to avoid looking like the typical framelet gymcel

speaking of which, reminds me that out of the guys i play basketball with (league games or pickup at the gym) with, the ones who are married use it to as an excuse to get away from their angry wives

whenever they bring their wives, they look PISSED

modern american life

speaking of which, reminds me that out of the guys i play basketball with (league games or pickup at the gym) with, the ones who are married use it to as an excuse to get away from their angry wives

whenever they bring their wives, they look PISSED

modern american life
yea I've seen guys at work who waste time at their desks after 6pm, putting on music and doing various bs, and getting angry if someone asks them anything about work... making it obvious that they're not workaholics, they're just trying to kill time and wait as long as possible until they go home to their shitty wives

Gymcelling is cope if you’re a manlet. Only build muscle if you’re 5’10+ otherwise it’s looks comical on a small person.

yea I've seen guys at work who waste time at their desks after 6pm, putting on music and doing various bs, and getting angry if someone asks them anything about work... making it obvious that they're not workaholics, they're just trying to kill time and wait as long as possible until they go home to their shitty wives

yup, the hatred is so strong from their wives i usually come here to post about it when i see it

every single time they're with their wives, the man enters some comedian, self-depreciating state while the woman assumes the role of "not impressed" / angry / aloof

Gymcelling is cope if you’re a manlet. Only build muscle if you’re 5’10+ otherwise it’s looks comical on a small person.

Building muscle helps a little to get respect of other men. But most foids don't care about that. They care about face and height. That's it.

every single time they're with their wives, the man enters some comedian, self-depreciating state while the woman assumes the role of "not impressed" / angry / aloof

that is exactly what i see, also the man talks way too much and says unfunny nonsense to the point that she starts blocking out his chatter, which seems like the most amateur mistake ever, it's the woman that's supposed to be chattering

I know it will not bring me pussy,it didn't . so I just gymceling because I want .

My muscles and six pack haven't helped me get laid because I have an ugly face and non existant jaw,I workout everyday,I'm not tall either,Gymceling doesn't mean shit if it doesn't go with the full pack.

Last edited:
Yeah a lot of it depends on genetics.

Still, I think if working out makes you happy then do it.
nothing makes me happy

at least working out is somewhat of a distraction from my otherwise hellish existence

that is exactly what i see, also the man talks way too much and says unfunny nonsense to the point that she starts blocking out his chatter, which seems like the most amateur mistake ever, it's the woman that's supposed to be chattering

holy shit, you described it exactly how I see it in america. you live in eastern europe? (i forgot)

of course around a man she's actually attracted to, she's clinging all over him and doing the talking (which is rare)

Gymcels on suiwatch

holy shit, you described it exactly how I see it in america. you live in eastern europe? (i forgot)

of course around a man she's actually attracted to, she's clinging all over him and doing the talking (which is rare)

yea I live in eastern europe but anyone who has a bit of money here LARPs hardcore as a westerner, and they pretty much behave like westerners. i wish i had more contact with the lower classes because their relations between the sexes are less westernized and fucked up.

yea I live in eastern europe but anyone who has a bit of money here LARPs hardcore as a westerner, and they pretty much behave like westerners. i wish i had more contact with the lower classes because their relations between the sexes are less westernized and fucked up.

i'm beating a dead horse here

but how mentally ill do you need to be to be around someone who openly hates you and shits on you in front of everyone

what the fuck is wrong with these guys?

Zqor1dyxqa2r

hundreds and hundreds of hours in the gym and in the kitchen. Eating bland, tasteless shit for years to look better. And you end up as this. Just fucking LOL

i'm beating a dead horse here

but how mentally ill do you need to be to be around someone who openly hates you and shits on you in front of everyone

what the fuck is wrong with these guys?
they are feminists and trained to defer to women and have the same beliefs as women, like being pro-gay and anti-male and other shit that should probably bother you as a man but doesn't if you cucked yourself. the fact that they defend one particular woman to the death is not that surprising then.

Cope= Hope
Rope= Choke