Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

History redditcels prove its always been like this for us

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
EBEDB84E BBA0 4452 99BB CAC7F4F7602F
3709F75F 76BF 4907 B82F DECA8B1B6B31

This is fake news.
I come from peasant class farmers and I cant tell you how it actually works.
The parents marry off their daughters, and when the parents die they split off the land to each of their sons.
The sons choose to stay with the land they inherited or move on to other prospects.
For example when my grandparents died they split the farmland to my dad and each of his brothers, if one of the brothers decided to leave, like my dad, they would split his land for the other brothers

Read everything, very interesting I must say.

when the parents die they split off the land to each of their sons.
This aspect was actually known to cause problems in the long term, as the plot of land available to each family head would shrink with every generation from being split up
The sons choose to stay with the land they inherited or move on to other prospects.
Which is why moving on to other prospects was such a common thing. Often times the plot of land would become too small to sustain a family through agriculture.

In that situation, going er is literally the only non cucked option.(in dice games)

This is fake news.
The parents marry off their daughters, and when the parents die they split off the land to each of their sons.
For example when my grandparents died they split the farmland to my dad and each of his brothers, if one of the brothers decided to leave, like my dad, they would split his land for the other brothers
true

that post is fucking bs

Could someone with an account ask for his sources?

Link the thread pls.

This is fake news.
This. Wtf do reddit faggots know about peasantry? Muh kike professor at jew university told me so!!!!!

true

that post is fucking bs
This. Wtf do reddit faggots know about peasantry? Muh kike professor at jew university told me so!!!!!
Reddit soyfags have the worst warped view of history.
These are the same people that try to tell you that females where fighting with men on the front lines

Reddit soyfags have the worst warped view of history.
These are the same people that try to tell you that females where fighting with men on the front lines
Haha! Back then everything was so bad. Man, I'm happy we live in modern civilisation with all the comics and action figures :soy: :soy: :soy:

Having only one son, usually the eldest, inherit all the land (primogeniture) is a sign of a more "advanced" peasant culture and economy, although it creates its own problems/contradictions.

This all has implications for power dynamics, as monarchies which pass down power to one successor tend to remain intact and preserve their territorial integrity, whereas principalities naturally split apart and become weak and lose cohesion due to their constant sub-division of parcels.

@Gyros_Pretcel

Last edited:
Having only one son, usually the eldest, inherit all the land (primogeniture) is a sign of a more "advanced" peasant culture and economy, although it creates its own problems/contradictions.

This all has implications for power dynamics, as monarchies which pass down power to one successor tend to remain intact and preserve their territorial integrity, whereas principalities naturally split apart and become weak and lose cohesion due to their constant sub-division of parcels.

@Gyros_Pretcel
its over for parcels

just be born noble bro