Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion History as lookism

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
In the past avatars of ourselves we were equally as talented if we were fortunate enough to be born into the warrior caste with sufficient talent to stay alive. Despite these achievements however if we had some defect we were the subject of malice whether it be the other gender or lowbrow kin. Fast forward a few generations, the prevalence of lookism starts to take shape in the form of racism; we have learned to make generalisations to keep social order.

We must hope that Chad finds a way to help the sympathetic incels that have looked the other way - as any of us could have been born one. I will try my best to find a solution - one without misogyny. I want to believe that there are a few observers here who has noticed something and has decided to stay here. I will study they won't expect such commitment, and they will be confused.

all that mattered back then was status

an inbred faggot named nognuts the third got to fuck 17 year old princess alanya back in 1500s

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back