Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hispanics are actually the bottom of the barrel

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Everyone here says curries are the bottom. Smv wise maybe, but socially, status and money wise hispanics are the bottom of the barrel, no doubt. Especially mestizos. For the most part we are seen as bums, thugs, untrustworthy. We are even lower than blacks in status

Finally someone said it

- hispanic and white

Hispanics get treated infinitely better than black people @depressedblackcel what do you think ?

nothing compared to a currycel

How come I never see hispanic incels

Which country are you from? Peru?

Not really; the Hispanics with significantly high European ancestry can pass as just that with features such as brown hair... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention that they usually have tight communities which it's hard to be an incel in. :feelshehe:

So-called Hispanics may (officially) make less money than blacks in the US, but they don't have the nearly the same cultural association of brokeness or low status. Hispanics are stereotyped as hard workers.

Brown-skinned and short hispanics have it rough probably, but I see a lot of guys like that with looksmatches and families. Especially if they're not westernized.

Mestizo types who have a lot of white heritage benefit from JBW + exotic vibes, so, yeah...this is giving cap.

curriez have lower smv , being an spic is death sentence bc latin america iz thirdworld hell

i height mog 90% of the hispanics i see irl as a rice :feelsohgod:

Hispanics get treated infinitely better than black people @depressedblackcel what do you think ?
easily especially since some hispanics can be white passing. Only thing imo that black people have over hispanic is height but I'm literally the same height as a hispanic male so doesn't affect me.

The realest hapas!

Everyone here says curries are the bottom. Smv wise maybe, but socially, status and money wise hispanics are the bottom of the barrel, no doubt. Especially mestizos. For the most part we are seen as bums, thugs, untrustworthy. We are even lower than blacks in status
No. I think women like beaners. They dont like curries, mongols or eskimos.

I don't see spics struggling with foids anywhere near as much Asian, Indian, Middle eastern, or Black men.

Latino men, even the short dark pedros, get foids.

But youre right in that spics are even poorer than blacks. And Blacks, are poor ass fuck lol.

Thats a bit of good news for us ricecels I guess. Spic foids don't seem as racist as mayo or noodlewhores and tend to be poor. So one would naturally think a few of them might be open to Asian men whereas with White or Asian women, its literally have a $300,000+ income and be over 5'10, or it never began as an Asian dude.

Last edited: