Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel hispaniccels (if there are any) where do hispanics (especially central american meztistos) get this sense of entitlement from?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
(oddly Mexicans are nice to me and I get along with them just fine. Actually one of my only buds in uni was this chill Mexican dude. But the central americans are another story!)

Contrary to popular belief hispanics ARE the DIRECT DESCENDANTS of WHITE PEOPLE who decided they were too cool for Spain/Portugal and then took a boat across the Atlantic fucked a bunch of Native American women, refused to learn their language/religion and forced their language (Spanish) and their religion (Roman Catholicism) and even stole food from them. Basically they waltzed into a foreign land and started hitting on the local women. (Imagine if a bunch of anglo mayocels decided to shoplift from the hispanic bodegas and fuck their women, and force all burrito children to be Protestant (Cuckistant) instead of Catholic it would not end well for the mayocels).

-I mean if that ain't entitled IDK what is.

I work with them and politely told one hispanic guy that he needed to improve his english if he wanted to advance in the industry and he just looked smugly at me and shook his head "no" like he was too cool to. (now I wonder what would happen if a bunch of anglo mayos thought they were too cool to learn Spanish in Guatemala). Another time I felt sorry for one hispanic guy who did not have a car at my work on a rainy day. I decided JUST ONCE I would drive him to the bus stop. (he was an old man and his joints were aching. Despite me being a "big bad meanie inkwell terrorist" as you claim IT some days I just let my guard down and become a big sopping softie! (I really did feel bad for this man before he showed his true colors). But then this guy felt entitled to a free gringo taxi service just because I felt sorry for him once. (this guy talks shit about me behind my back too!). They are also are rude to me at 7/11 despite being polite to them: (IT brainlets I say: "hi how are you" "thank" "please" and "I really appreciate this" I try not to be a big meanie racist but they make it VERY hard for me with their rudeness). I was buying headphones and this fat spic princess was rude to me nonstop, would not refund me after she ripped me off claiming she did not know how to use the cash register (yet oddly enough a hispanic chad came in ordering a Full English Breakfast and she was SUDDENLY became a cash-register wizard and was VERY accommodating to him and his bastard kid). finally I had enough and told her I would take my business elsewhere, and report her to her manager and that she was a cunt. (I know the manager he is this nice Arabcel so he can give me my refund). I also get this vibe from the younger women they GLARE at me at fast food place they act is if I want to fuck their 4ft 8 morbidly obese ass! (I love how these goblinas even at 50 wear tight jeans to accentuate their cottage cheese ridden ass to try to hide how butt-ugly they are! I KNOW I KNOW IT you will say: "hurr durr date hispanic women". well not so fast! their men are VERY possessive of their women and I don't even flirt with hispanic women yet they GLARE at me and get all defensive when merely ordering a fucking slurpy from the gas station).

I mean if I ran a business I would treat my employees like shit before I EVER treat a customer like shit. I am of Southern Italian immigrant ancestry and we owned pizzarias. Some traditional Italian pizzarias will FIRE YOUR ASS ON THE SPOT if you are ever rude to a customer because a single customer can generate thousands in revenue). But this basic economic concept seems to slip the hispanics mind. (hispanics are not known to be great businessmen besides selling crack, selling shitty car parts at chop shots, and owning shitty salmonella ridden taco-trucks) But they will treat their own like GOLD while treating gringo customers like shit. (However if I owned a pizzeria despite not being too fond of hispanics I would still treat any paying hispanic customer like GOLD because they can generate thousands in revenue).

-discuss your burrito stories!

Last edited:
I am Hispanic and white cel
Because we get treated like shit we have it worse than anybody, the attitudes are here nor there. That's due to their upbringing I guess.

Last edited:
Jfl not reading all that just to learn bout spics, sorry.

Sounds like a you problem. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I’m Hispanic and other Hispanics despise me. There’s just this sense of rivalry and jealousy between Hispanics

I am Hispanic and white cel
Because we get treated like shit we have it worse than anybody
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! we treat you like KINGS here. We let you run cartels, steal cars to sell at chop shops. Your women treat you like GOLD despite you beating their asses. I am Sicilian descent and we Italiancels are TRUCELS of the white race. In the media we are jibed at, (Danny Devito) our women hate us. (you know why their are no more Little Italy in major cities? because our women jumped ship after a generation or 2 destroying our culture). (Plus I am not stupid I know you hispanic guys have a HIGH rate of REAL domestic abuse/rape/incest in your communities https://www.envio.org.ni/articulo/1445
https://latinxtalk.org/2020/10/15/v...-hispanic-latinx-community-during-a-pandemic/ yet we let you get away with it because we are cucks!
Sounds like a you problem. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
who me?
I’m Hispanic and other Hispanics despise me. There’s just this sense of rivalry and jealousy between Hispanics
are you meztisto or some pussy white brazilian on here? (brazilians are NOT and will NEVER be hispanic they are portugese portugal like me was not too fond of hispanics with spanish origins).
sounds like something a lazy spic would say

Last edited:
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! we treat you like KINGS here. We let you run cartels, steal cars to sell at chop shops. Your women treat you like GOLD despite you beating their asses. I am Sicilian descent and we Italiancels are TRUCELS of the white race. In the media we are jibed at, (Danny Devito) our women hate us. (you know why their are no more Little Italy in major cities? because our women jumped ship after a generation or 2 destroying our culture). (Plus I am not stupid I know you hispanic guys have a HIGH rate of REAL domestic abuse/rape/incest in your communities https://www.envio.org.ni/articulo/1445
https://latinxtalk.org/2020/10/15/v...-hispanic-latinx-community-during-a-pandemic/ yet we let you get away with it because we are cucks!

who me?

are you meztisto or some pussy white brazilian on here? (brazilians are NOT and will NEVER be hispanic they are portugese portugal like me was not too fond of hispanics with spanish origins).

sounds like something a lazy spic would say
I’m like 30% native so more castizo. I’m Peruvian mostly Spanish and Italian descent

what is your nationality? I am talking about guatemalans/hondurans/salvadorans not South Americans
Oh no I am South American. I don’t meet many Central Americans where I live. They do seem more chill and less arrogant than South Americans

tldr `post. But I hate spanish people because they brought fucking dogs.
We had colorful parrots and armadillos as mascots and then these fuckers come with their dogs.(And bring rabies and kill most of the armadilloes)

Oh no I am South American. I don’t meet many Central Americans where I live. They do seem more chill and less arrogant than South Americans
this aint the thread for you i am bashing central americans. frankly they are trash. there is this latent crimminal element in their culture and despite me being nice to them they take advantage of me and are rude!
tldr `post. But I hate spanish people because they brought fucking dogs.
We had colorful parrots and armadillos as mascots and then these fuckers come with their dogs.(And bring rabies and kill most of the armadilloes)
you mean white mayo Spaniards? Are you a meztisto/Indio?

Last edited:
this aint the thread for you i am bashing central americans. frankly they are trash. their is this latent crimminal element in their culture and despite me being nice to them they take advantage of me and are rude!

you mean white mayo Spaniards? Are you a meztisto/Indio?
Fair enough. All spics are like that to some degree tho

Yeah culture and upbringing mostly. They are taught to just take what they want and fuck everyone else
why? is it because the spaniards fucked (literally) over the indigenous so the burrito babies learn this from their spaniard mayo-cel forefathers

Contrary to popular belief hispanics ARE the DIRECT DESCENDANTS of WHITE PEOPLE who decided they were too cool for Spain/Portugal and then took a boat across the Atlantic fucked a bunch of Native American women, refused to learn their language/religion and forced their language (Spanish) and their religion (Roman Catholicism) and even stole food from them.
Those who took to the seas to establish themselves in the colonies where there was seemingly a lot of gold to be had, were the JEWS.
Jews even faked their papers to escape persecution in Spain at that time.
Jews were in fact banned from traveling to the colonies. That's why they faked their origins or simply "converted" to Catholicism.
Then they could travel overseas, establishing themselves in South America.

Until this day, they rule politics and corporations.

Those who took to the seas to establish themselves in the colonies where there was seemingly a lot of gold to be had, were the JEWS.
Jews were in fact banned from traveling to the colonies. That's why they faked their origins or simply "converted" to Catholicism.

This is probable. And shows in the DNA of Hispanics cuz most have Jewish blood.

I'm Hispanic central American , I know what you mean , but trust me , is even the same among natives, I'll try to elaborate but yeah, customer service don't exist in this part of the world

Last edited:
Not only probable, It is a proven fact. There are documents and studies about people of jewish descent in south america.
And that's also the very same reason for the widespread corruption in the region: The jew corrupts any society for is own gain.
There are even papers that trace them all the way back to Mayer Rothschild.
For example, the three last presidents of Colombia were all jewish. The board of directors from America Móvil, Colombia largest telecom operator, has several jewish members. One of them is Hilda Maria Pardo Hasche.
Bavaria, a Colombian company that distributes beer and other drinks, was founded by a jew. Alfred Koppel, a jew who later became president of Bavaria was subsequently involved in a large corruption scandal.

The jew thrives on crime. He thrives when people are divided. South America has some of the most unequal countries in the world.
If you ever wonder why south america is so fucked up, take this post as reference.

Indeed...
Not only probable, It is a proven fact. There are documents and studies about people of jewish descent in south america.
And that's also the very same reason for the widespread corruption in the region: The jew corrupts any society for is own gain.
There are even papers that trace them all the way back to Mayer Rothschild.
For example, the three last presidents of Colombia were all jewish. The board of directors from America Móvil, Colombia largest telecom operator, has several jewish members. One of them is Hilda Maria Pardo Hasche.
Bavaria, a Colombian company that distributes beer and other drinks, was founded by a jew. Alfred Koppel, a jew who later became president of Bavaria was subsequently involved in a large corruption scandal.

The jew thrives on crime. He thrives when people are divided. South America has some of the most unequal countries in the world.
If you ever wonder why south america is so fucked up, take this post as reference.
Most people also do not "compredé" that the "conquistadors" were mostly "spanish"-jewish pirates! That's why they were so vicious. They were not just sailors. They were maritime criminals looking for a big score.

The Port-jew-guese weren't much better with all their nigger slaves...

Indeed...

Most people also do not "compredé" that the "conquistadors" were mostly "spanish"-jewish pirates! That's why they were so vicious. They were not just sailors. They were maritime criminals looking for a big score.

The Port-jew-guese weren't much better with all their nigger slaves...
goddamn lmfao

(oddly Mexicans are nice to me and I get along with them just fine. Actually one of my only buds in uni was this chill Mexican dude. But the central americans are another story!)

Contrary to popular belief hispanics ARE the DIRECT DESCENDANTS of WHITE PEOPLE who decided they were too cool for Spain/Portugal and then took a boat across the Atlantic fucked a bunch of Native American women, refused to learn their language/religion and forced their language (Spanish) and their religion (Roman Catholicism) and even stole food from them. Basically they waltzed into a foreign land and started hitting on the local women. (Imagine if a bunch of anglo mayocels decided to shoplift from the hispanic bodegas and fuck their women, and force all burrito children to be Protestant (Cuckistant) instead of Catholic it would not end well for the mayocels).

-I mean if that ain't entitled IDK what is.

I work with them and politely told one hispanic guy that he needed to improve his english if he wanted to advance in the industry and he just looked smugly at me and shook his head "no" like he was too cool to. (now I wonder what would happen if a bunch of anglo mayos thought they were too cool to learn Spanish in Guatemala). Another time I felt sorry for one hispanic guy who did not have a car at my work on a rainy day. I decided JUST ONCE I would drive him to the bus stop. (he was an old man and his joints were aching. Despite me being a "big bad meanie inkwell terrorist" as you claim IT some days I just let my guard down and become a big sopping softie! (I really did feel bad for this man before he showed his true colors). But then this guy felt entitled to a free gringo taxi service just because I felt sorry for him once. (this guy talks shit about me behind my back too!). They are also are rude to me at 7/11 despite being polite to them: (IT brainlets I say: "hi how are you" "thank" "please" and "I really appreciate this" I try not to be a big meanie racist but they make it VERY hard for me with their rudeness). I was buying headphones and this fat spic princess was rude to me nonstop, would not refund me after she ripped me off claiming she did not know how to use the cash register (yet oddly enough a hispanic chad came in ordering a Full English Breakfast and she was SUDDENLY became a cash-register wizard and was VERY accommodating to him and his bastard kid). finally I had enough and told her I would take my business elsewhere, and report her to her manager and that she was a cunt. (I know the manager he is this nice Arabcel so he can give me my refund). I also get this vibe from the younger women they GLARE at me at fast food place they act is if I want to fuck their 4ft 8 morbidly obese ass! (I love how these goblinas even at 50 wear tight jeans to accentuate their cottage cheese ridden ass to try to hide how butt-ugly they are! I KNOW I KNOW IT you will say: "hurr durr date hispanic women". well not so fast! their men are VERY possessive of their women and I don't even flirt with hispanic women yet they GLARE at me and get all defensive when merely ordering a fucking slurpy from the gas station).

I mean if I ran a business I would treat my employees like shit before I EVER treat a customer like shit. I am of Southern Italian immigrant ancestry and we owned pizzarias. Some traditional Italian pizzarias will FIRE YOUR ASS ON THE SPOT if you are ever rude to a customer because a single customer can generate thousands in revenue). But this basic economic concept seems to slip the hispanics mind. (hispanics are not known to be great businessmen besides selling crack, selling shitty car parts at chop shots, and owning shitty salmonella ridden taco-trucks) But they will treat their own like GOLD while treating gringo customers like shit. (However if I owned a pizzeria despite not being too fond of hispanics I would still treat any paying hispanic customer like GOLD because they can generate thousands in revenue).

-discuss your burrito stories!
This is hilarious and slightly offensive at the same time :ping:

Read it, you will not be disappointed :society:

Look it up....

They brag about it
youre the best kind of asshole, love it
This is hilarious and slightly offensive at the same time :ping:

Read it, you will not be disappointed :society:
@Dregster666 one of the last real men on this forum, always liked your comments and the will to go against grain

Meh idgaf i will grab a young fat booty spic bitch n give her my curry dick in the ass

Are Peruvian chicks hot
Not at all
Image0 17

oddly Mexicans are nice to me and I get along with them just fine.
Thx bro