Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hispanic female lets thugmaxxed guy fuck her... with a gun.

T

That_Currycel

5'6" Curry manlet | Socially retarded
Link (NSFW obviously)

What kind of logic is going through her head to allow this? I thought women were attracted to guys that didn't endanger their lives? Is this the personality that they want?

Last edited:
Degeneracy man...

Hes got some weird shit on his pp

don't worry bro it was on saftey lock

I hope that gun accidentally discharges and the bullet tears and wriggles up her uterus all the way up to the Fallopian tube

Was explained somewhere on the blackpill wikia, foids get off to the thought that her man is capable of violent behaviour, probably just more dark triad bullshit and more biological determinism, with how violent men are more likely to survive and thats why their genes are more favourable to foids.

I hope that gun accidentally discharges and the bullet tears and wriggles up her uterus all the way up to the Fallopian tube
i think the people that would do this would be the type that isn't worried about safety

I have bad news for you...
Unfortunately my friend, I have already witnessed the bad news. Jeremy Meeks is a prime example of foids' fucked up perception on violent, psychopathic men. I adamantly believe that what they perceive as personality is just the face and body, nothing else.

Hispanic women are gross.

women are degenerates.Even the fathers knew it