Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hisokapill

Britbong.Belgrade

Britbong.Belgrade

Officer
★★
HISOKAPILL2

HisokaPill3

They are referring to this guy right here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBLwPjVOe1s

And it goes without saying he towers above the majority of the cast (6'2)

Its just the dark triad pill, no need to make specific names for that

Chrollo has more toilet simps.

"my Guy when shit is about to go Down"

Only nippon gets away with it

Chrollo isn't nowheare popular as Hisoka, His is legit one most iconic anime characters
Hisoka has more screen time so naturally but toilets still simp for Chrollo more.

I refuse to believe in dark triad even if it brings to me levels of delusion.

These are just little girls and they don't know anything, they'll grow out of this.

These are just little girls and they don't know anything, they'll grow out of this.
A better deboonk of this post would be the fact that Hisoka is a fictional character, and toilets may be able to distinguish fiction from reality.

That said, they simp for real murderers too

Too androgynous + light triad.

He had dark triad moments like when he killed Uvogin. He is my favourite character in the series in my opinion, he's a more likeable OG sasuke.

He had dark triad moments like when he killed Uvogin. He is my favourite character in the series in my opinion, he's a more likeable OG sasuke.
I mean in general behavior. Even if he has dark moments he still a good person overall unlike Chrollo and Hisoka. Kurapika is just high trust due to his looks, voice and pERsonality.

Sounds like you never heard of St. Meeks

I legit thought Kurapika was a foid until i googled his gender

Hisoka has more screen time so naturally but toilets still simp for Chrollo more.
Chrollo is not that interesting as His, to most of people cause hisoka is chad but has unhinged, ''funny'', pedo moments to normies

@Britbongler

He has a big dick too in canon

jfl foids never know anything GrAY

I'd be more surprised if females liked Killua's fat brother :feelshaha: