Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /his/ thread about us

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
Mad laughies from this one cuck in particular

Attachments

• Screenshot (85).png
    Screenshot (85).png
    21.4 KB · Views: 204
I would be celibate my entire life if it meant I could torture and kill cucks and male feminists.

4cuck is basically just an anonymous form of reddit at this point

lmao 4chan is so filled to the brim with normies and cucks nowadays that its barley even usable anymore

the thing about the personality meme is that i admit I'm a horrible, misanthrope, but when I'm around people i let none of that out. if i went ER tomorrow like all other ER's everyone would say he was such a nice boy and no one expected it coming. thats why personality is meaningless you can adopt any personality at any time and hide your emotions so no one knows what you believe or are actually thinking. you can never really a know a person. no one i know irl knows I'm an incel, so its pretty safe to say my life doesn't suck because of their perception of my personality. my life sucks because i suck and people and circumstances suck. to think that women reject incels because they harbor these beliefs is stupid because i can tell her I'm a male feminist and love womens rights and she wouldn't know any different.

lmao 4chan is so filled to the brim with normies and cucks nowadays that its barley even usable anymore

Right?? Wtf happend?
the thing about the personality meme is that i admit I'm a horrible, misanthrope, but when I'm around people i let none of that out. if i went ER tomorrow like all other ER's everyone would say he was such a nice boy and no one expected it coming. thats why personality is meaningless you can adopt any personality at any time and hide your emotions so no one knows what you believe or are actually thinking. you can never really a know a person. no one i know irl knows I'm an incel, so its pretty safe to say my life doesn't suck because of their perception of my personality. my life sucks because i suck and people and circumstances suck. to think that women reject incels because they harbor these beliefs is stupid because i can tell her I'm a male feminist and love womens rights and she wouldn't know any different.

Also, this.

Post the thread link here.

Why the fuck is inceldom being discussed on /his/ of all places? I'm glad we don't have to spend time on 4chan, reddit successfully conquered it. It serves as a testament to affirm that we need to keep women out of this forum AT ALL COSTS, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

/his/ is a reddit-/leftypol/-/pol/ firezone. & Humanities was a mistake. Nothing, aside from strictly history threads is worth a damn.
Your post is basically a fresh-off-the-boat redditor femoid. Her opinions and non-arguments are worthless, as is her whole life.

4cuck is basically just an anonymous form of reddit at this point
/his/ is a reddit-/leftypol/-/pol/ firezone. & Humanities was a mistake. Nothing, aside from strictly history threads is worth a damn.
Your post is basically a fresh-off-the-boat redditor femoid. Her opinions and non-arguments are worthless, as is her whole life.
Nah /his/ is just reddit. Even worse, theyre "radical centrist"(read pro status quo neoliberals).
Its amazing that normies, for the amount of social skills, experience and critical thinking they claim they have, havent realized that our personalities are very different IRL than here.

Last edited:
Its amazing that normies, for the amount of social skills, experience and critical thinking they claim they have, havent realized that our personalities are very different IRL than here.
Yes - this!
My god, when they blame our poor personalities I cannot fathom how they think we must act! I'm a nice man in real life. Nicer than most, by far. I don't say any of this misanthropic shit in real life! Who would???

The very fact that these people obsessively analyse what incels say proves that they know it's the truth and are desperate to refute. Otherwise why not just leave the subhumans to wallow in their misery?

Mad laughies from this one cuck in particular
It’s bait trying to get incel rage reactions. That’s how 4chan works. The guy writing it is probably incel himself.