Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL His precious virgin girlfriend lost her virginity to Gigachad

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-

jfl @ this cuck if he doesn't break up with that whore

Also this: "The guy she slept with was 10/10 and a lot of muscle" brutal 10/10pill

jfl @ this cuck if he doesn't break up with that whore

Also this: "The guy she slept with was 10/10 and a lot of muscle" brutal 10/10pill

What she meant was a break from him to get chad scot free.

A relationship like that was all I wanted man, now I see the reality of it I wanna fucking rope, why tf did I decided to come back here:(

“She assured me it wasn’t my looks”

It was his looks

“I consider myself 7-8/10”

I cracked the normie rating method.. Normies seem to rate everybody MINIMUM a 5.. as if everyone is “atleast average bro” .. they can’t fathom that below average people exist.. their rating scale is basically from 5 to 10.. an 8/10 on the 5-10 scale is really a 6/10 on the 1-10 scale at best.. basically the conversion formula for normie -> PSL ratings is (normie rating-5)x2 = PSL rating

Can't make this shit up, man

“She assured me it wasn’t my looks”

It was his looks

“I consider myself 7-8/10”

I cracked the normie rating method.. Normies seem to rate everybody MINIMUM a 5.. as if everyone is “atleast average bro” .. they can’t fathom that below average people exist.. their rating scale is basically from 5 to 10.. an 8/10 on the 5-10 scale is really a 6/10 on the 1-10 scale at best.. basically the conversion formula for normie -> PSL ratings is (normie rating-5)x2 = PSL rating
tbh... High iq
If he accepts her back the behind the back alpha fux will never end.
Brutal but true as fuck :feelsbadman:

I hope one day all cucks will go extinct.
Not gonna happen, there will always tons and tons of beta cucked orbiters; they are one of the main reasons foids feel so "special". It is over.

Not gonna happen, there will always tons and tons of beta cucked orbiters; they are one of the main reasons foids feel so "special". It is over.

I wish I lived in a different time period.

4 years with him, still a virgin. 3 days with the cad and lost her v-card, now wants to get back with him because he has a career and prospects and the cad probably has none. If he accepts her back the behind the back alpha fux will never end.

If he takes her back he is the biggest cuck ever.

Her body, her rules. :soy:

God I hate these fucking cucks so much bro. Why is he even considering staying with her? The absolute state of this “man”.

#metoo, bro

I would give my left nut if that means they would invent a time machine. Ded srs

Same, I'd even reduce my height by five inches.

giga cuck, i don't even want a foid anymore

Same, I'd even reduce my height by five inches.
Off-topic but you can always binauralbeatsmaxx, boyo, if you're not satisfied with your height :feelsokman:

Lmao what a dumbass she said it wasnt his looks so it must be true

He broke up with her, the best thing he did tbh

Fucking hell is there any wonder there have been thousands of misogynist serial killers throughout history

Cucks will justify it and say "let her go broo"

What a cuck!
Why the fuck would anyone want to be with a whore?