Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel His father is a worker and his mother is a housewife, and his family is not very good.( and he still got a GF because he wasn't ugly)

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
There is a saying that
Only when a woman is ugly can she know which man truly loves you;
Only when a man has been poor can he know which woman will never leave you.

His father is a worker and his mother is a housewife, and his family is not very good.( and he still got a GF because he wasn't ugly)
In high school I was short, skinny, a little sickly, and a rather unremarkable boy in my class, even a little outcast.
But there was a girl who took good care of me.
Maybe it's out of sympathy, maybe it's just a little more casual care than others, or maybe, maybe she's also very unremarkable, so they all cluster together? (but not excluded)
For whatever reason, I don't really care, because there's no doubting her kindness to me.
We were together in high school.
She knew that my family was not good, and every time during the festival, she would only be willing to spend time with me except for asking a roadside stall, and taking her to other high-priced restaurants, she would get angry at the door and wouldn't go in.
I can't afford high-end gifts, so I can only make card and woven scarves. She never dislikes them, but shows them off to her friends as if they were designer bags.
Later, my father and mother opened a small noodle restaurant together, and the family's economic situation gradually improved, and I was admitted to the ideal university.
The money is relatively well-off, and the food is a lot more extravagant. Then I entered the basket, and my height has improved a lot.
Although slowly becoming popular, I still love that ordinary girl who can no longer be ordinary.
Once she felt that she didn't have the confidence to stay by my side, I shouted in anger in the street: XXX is my girlfriend! Only I am not worthy of her without her not worthy of me! I love her!
Although it attracted the attention of passers-by, the girl smiled.

I have a stable job after leaving the society and we got engaged last month.
There are many people talking.
Saying something like a girl isn't good enough for me, pick her better female colleague.... oh correction, that bitch.
I cursed and thought I never looked at her again.
Friends have warned that such a marriage is a bit dangerous, and I will probably regret it in the future.
To be honest, the girl is so good, kind, gentle and considerate, I must always be vigilant that others find her good and come to fight with me, of course it is dangerous.
Also, there is no need to wait until later, in fact, I regret it now, why did I fail to marry such a wonderful girl earlier.

Honey, we're getting married, I just want to say,
Thank you for being at my poorest and ugliest time.
Now, for me to love you,
every time.

Difference is are they ME ugly?

His father is a worker and his mother is a housewife, and his family is not very good.( and he still got a GF because he wasn't ugly)
My father is a doctor and my mother is a doctor, and I still can't get a gF because i'm ugly.

Fuck this clown world

If no good face, Trading her pretend love for your money is basically richman betabuxxing

My father is a doctor and my mother is a doctor, and I still can't get a gF because i'm ugly.

Fuck this clown world
Your rich, Youll figure something out