Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hiroshima Nagasaki Slavpill: Russian Stacy Marries Broke Chinese Coal Miner

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Russian/Polish women will fuck anything except for Slavcels proven once again. :lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What self-hate does to a toilet

God, I hate russian femoids so much

Attachments

• HighCraftyAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif
    HighCraftyAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 19
Chogged yet again :feelshaha:

SuiFuel for Slavcels is LifeFuel for Ricecels.

In Slavia the golden rule is "Just don't be Black", even the balding short Indian janitor people use as "the ultimate incel" can get prime White Stacy in Slavia. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This isn't good news, despite having more toilets than men Slavia is utterly filled with incels, I feel bad for Slavcels. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

brutal chogpill

SuiFuel for Slavcels is LifeFuel for Ricecels.

In Slavia the golden rule is "Just don't be Black", even the balding short Indian janitor people use as "the ultimate incel" can get prime White Stacy in Slavia. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This isn't good news, despite having more toilets than men Slavia is utterly filled with incels, I feel bad for Slavcels. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Cope. :feelswhat:

Wish my dad had become a refugee in Poland instead of cucķnada:feelsseriously:

Imagine being cucked by literal Chinks:lul:. Over for Slavs.

Lifefuel for ethnic subhuman males. Slav foids are the most merciful to ethnic males.

They have the biggest titties on average, ok faces, and good bodies. Same for nordic foids.

My general take is that they find men of color to be exotic. It really is as simple as that. The only race of men in their countries are slavic or nordic men and men of color are an exotic rare commodity. Those foids sexualize the men of color essentially.