Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hiroshima Nagasaki Black Pill on COVID-19 Vaccines

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
I was looking up current info and reports on COVID-19 vaccine problems and complications and found this blog post (focus on the content of the blog post, not the blog itself) that summarized recent findings on a key issue with long-term vaccine effects, and that is immune system degradation, just as skeptics of these experimental drugs have been warning about.

The tl;dr is that the "vaccines" weaken your immune system - like I've been saying since the beginning of this shit - to the point where you now effectively develop AIDS, called VAIDS (Vaccine-induced Auto-Immune Deficiency Syndrome). If you took the jab, chances are good that you've sealed your fate and now it's giga over for you, buddy boyo.

@Uggo Mongo
@Arch Anemone
@Transcended Trucel
@Angry_runt
@ethniccel1
@shii410
@CrackingYs
@Schery6
@TheProphetMuscle
@Caesercel
@Linesnap99
@ballistictesticles
@veqdera
@PPEcel
@Bedford Stye
@manlet cUnt
@FlamingCel
@ThisLifeKillsMe

Please @ whomever else I've missed who you think might be interested in this.

Last edited:
My sister got the covid kikeccine and she got really sick from covid and then got sick from the flu after that. I never got it and i did get covid but was just kinda tired for a few days and that was it

Ngl the whole vaccine hysteria is just people being unwilling to follow top down instructions from ZOG but there’s not actually anything to it

It would be really retarded if Jews created a vaccine that kills everyone willing to comply with them and also kills all normies by giving them AIDS and leaves only based schizos who refuse alive

All vaccines? Sputnik V, Sinovac, Astrazeneca, Pfizer, Moderna and J&J?

It would be really retarded if Jews created a vaccine that kills everyone willing to comply with them and also kills all normies by giving them AIDS and leaves only based schizos who refuse alive
Conspiracy nutjobs don't think their theories through.

Though it would be hilarious if the vaccines gave everyone AIDS.

@ionlycopenow

I never wanted to take the jab, but i had to. took the 2 dose like a good goy. i will take a cd8 and cd4 test if i can to check the vitals.

I got vaccinated and really regret it. I'm not dead, but any headache or anything I feel like I should blame the vaccine. I think I have headaches a lot more now. I definitely will not definitely not inject jew juice anymore.

Conspiracy nutjobs don't think their theories through.
No they really don't.
Though it would be hilarious if the vaccines gave everyone AIDS.
Nah. They seemingly don't do anything. They are mostly useless against Covid, maybe help with a few symptoms?

Useless just like all the theories about jews and vaccines, just like all the Covid restrictions and overreacting, just like the climate change warriors, and just like dogpill cry babies. Useless but a distraction from real problems, which means they can dangerous copes.

Because these covid jabs are not vaccines. Normal vaccines are either weakened or dead viruses injected into the body.

These covid jabs by definition are NOT vaccines, by definition they are experimental gene therapies. The body is the best factory of genes. Simply catching covid and recovering is enough ammunition for your own body to produces the necessary genes to produce antibodies naturaly. Humans have been here for millions of years. You cant tell me all of a sudden our highly evolved immune systems are now so dumb that they cannot adapt just because Bill Gates or your favourite news presenter on your favourite radio show said otherwise.

Anybody who believes these jabs are VACCINES is either low iq or too lazy to do any reading but rather listen to MSM.

So whatever who cares about those who took the jab. They will learn the hard way.

Because these covid jabs are not vaccines. Normal vaccines are either weakened or dead viruses injected into the body.

These covid jabs by definition are NOT vaccines, by definition they are experimental gene therapies. The body is the best factory of genes. Simply catching covid and recovering is enough ammunition for your own body to produces the necessary genes to produce antibodies naturaly. Humans have been here for millions of years. You cant tell me all of a sudden our highly evolved immune systems are now so dumb that they cannot adapt just because Bill Gates or your favourite news presenter on your favourite radio show said otherwise.

Anybody who believes these jabs are VACCINES is either low iq or too lazy to do any reading but rather listen to MSM.

So whatever who cares about those who took the jab. They will learn the hard way.
:bigbrain:

Vaccine is just a convenient shorthand and a lot quicker to say and type than "experimental gene therapy."

If you took the jab, chances are good that you've sealed your fate and now it's giga over for you, buddy boyo.
Dude seriously? It's "over for you". Don't you think you (and the blog) are exaggerating a bit? I'm not saying there is no risk at all, who knows what sort of combinations they have tried in these vaccines. But 1.5, years out from the vaccine now, and if it was causing this severe of an immune system issue, they wouldn't be able to cover it up so easily. The number of complaints would be enormous.

I know plenty of people who have taken it and are (more or less) just fine.

My understanding is that, most of the vaccines are just duds that don't work to prevent Covid. The new mRNA ones may cause some unwanted and disturbing side effects over time. But full on AIDS? I don't think so.

Last edited:
Dude seriously? It's "over for you". Don't you think you (and the blog) are exaggerating a bit? I'm not saying there is no risk at all, who knows what sort of combinations they have tried in these vaccines. But 1.5, years out from the vaccine now, and if it was causing this severe of an immune system issue, they wouldn't be able to cover it up so easily. The number of complaints would be enormous.

I know plenty of people who have taken it and are just fine.

My understanding is that, most of the vaccines are just duds that don't work to prevent Covid. The new mRNA ones may cause some unwanted and disturbing side effects over time. But full on AIDS? I don't think so.
The information and sources are there for you to peruse and come to your own conclusions.

The information and sources are there for you to peruse and come to your own conclusions.
I just finished reading it. Luc Montagnier, known anti-vaxxer but also a somewhat credible and accomplished person in his field. Again, my conclusion is, having seen quite a large number of people (more or less) fine for a year + now after taking it, I don't think its causing AIDS like symptoms. That's not to say that I don't think some of the vaccines have their problems.

Last edited:
I just finished reading it. Luc Montagnier, known anti-vaxxer but also a somewhat credible and accomplished person in his field. Again, my conclusion is, having seen quite a large number of people (more or less) fine for a year + now after taking it, I don't think its causing AIDS like symptoms. That's not to say that I don't think some of the vaccines have their problems.
The claim is (and was) that the shots weaken your immune system. We have now have concrete evidence for that claim. The prevalence and frequency of developing VAIDS is still something ongoing and TBD.

Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 09 um 100221

Currently unknown, but it seems to be just the mRNA shots.

:bigbrain:

Vaccine is just a convenient shorthand and a lot quicker to say and type than "experimental gene therapy."
Yeah shorthand for sheeple. It is unbelievablehow people do not read up on things that directly affect their lives and those of their families. No wonder the West is in decline because people believe anything and will even be ready for fight you for trying to open their eyes.

Just simple research is too much to ask. It is work --> go home --> switch on the television --> drink alcohol --> sleep --> rinse and repeat.

The claim is (and was) that the shots weaken your immune system. We have now have concrete evidence for that claim. The prevalence and frequency of developing VAIDS is still something ongoing and TBD.
I think it's temporary. But no doubt they (mRNA) vaccines do not work the way they are supposed to and probably do effect the immune system adversely..

..Lucky for me the ones made by Covaxin (in India) are not mRNA :feelsokman:

My sister got the covid kikeccine and she got really sick from covid and then got sick from the flu after that. I never got it and i did get covid but was just kinda tired for a few days and that was it
I got sick with COVID early on and was in the hospital for about 5 days. Never bothered to get the vaccine. No reason to
I got vaccinated and really regret it. I'm not dead, but any headache or anything I feel like I should blame the vaccine. I think I have headaches a lot more now. I definitely will not definitely not inject jew juice anymore.
I've had SARS-CoV-2 three times. The first two times it was like a very mild cold that I barely felt and it lasted for three days. There was a great deal of mental fatigue, though, and I slept four days worth of sleep in just two. No amount of caffeine stimulants helped me stay awake; my head would just fall and I'd pass out.

The third time was one of the virulent mutated strains and it hit me like a truck. Functionally and superficially, it was 100% identical to influenza. I had a high fever, chills, muscle and joint aches, immense migraines - all for the first two to three days. Around day five the head and body pain went away completely, but I had a hacking cough for many days, and a phlegm cough for almost two weeks after that.

Yeah shorthand for sheeple. It is unbelievablehow people do not read up on things that directly affect their lives and those of their families. No wonder the West is in decline because people believe anything and will even be ready for fight you for trying to open their eyes.

Just simple research is too much to ask. It is work --> go home --> switch on the television --> drink alcohol --> sleep --> rinse and repeat.
You're preaching to the choir.

It's over for vaxcels. Glad I never bought into the covid hysteria from day 1 and avoided the jab like the plague.

I would wait 5-10 years to see if the vaccine causes long term damage.

I already got covid 19 as of now. I don't need the vaccine

I'm not vaxxed.

I've had SARS-CoV-2 three times. The first two times it was like a very mild cold that I barely felt and it lasted for three days. There was a great deal of mental fatigue, though, and I slept four days worth of sleep in just two. No amount of caffeine stimulants helped me stay awake; my head would just fall and I'd pass out.

The third time was one of the virulent mutated strains and it hit me like a truck. Functionally and superficially, it was 100% identical to influenza. I had a high fever, chills, muscle and joint aches, immense migraines - all for the first two to three days. Around day five the head and body pain went away completely, but I had a hacking cough for many days, and a phlegm cough for almost two weeks after that.
If I had COVID I couldn't tell, the few couple times I was sick I knew what caused it.

If I had COVID I couldn't tell, the few couple times I was sick I knew what caused it.
I had the testing done (not on my dime) the first and third time. The sensations and symptoms during the second case was identical to the first, so I didn't bother testing, I just knew. The third case was peculiar. I have never had the flu before, so after learning that I checked off nearly every box for its symptoms, AND that almost all of those symptoms were identical to SARS-CoV-2, I decided to get tested again.

It's over for vaxcels. Glad I never bought into the covid hysteria from day 1 and avoided the jab like the plague.

I would wait 5-10 years to see if the vaccine causes long term damage.
:feelsokman:

Yeah its over for vaxxedcels

Can't believe you are coping this much, normies have already won 3x natural immunity by going out while you were shut in and complaining about stuff.
Unfair how these motherfuckers won. They had the upper advantage and now they are acting as if nothing happened, having sex everywhere and you are just here, rotting and with a compromised immunological system due to a lack of exposure.
I always think this shit was made by the jews to completely eradicate not normies and rebellious population all over the world-

Nearly identical experience.

But shortly after I had caught a stomach parasite (bacteria) from my dog who had terrible loose motion after eating some crap in one of the places I take them to run in open field, and that was even worse than Covid, all of the above systems plus violent vomitting for 24 hours. I needed IV fluids. It went away very quickly. 24 hours.

Regardless, while the worst of Covid seems to have been a powerful flu, we just got over it. Most people do. All of the measures which they did and subsequently destroying the economy was simply far worse than the virus that they claim we needed all those measures for.

Ngl the whole vaccine hysteria is just people being unwilling to follow top down instructions from ZOG but there’s not actually anything to it

Ngl the whole vaccine hysteria is just people being unwilling to follow top down instructions from ZOG but there’s not actually anything to it.
Something like that. But not cause it's ZOG. It's more like they are infatuated with themselves, honestly, like some of us here are, many Normies and virtually Chad's/Stacy also. When people create a bullshit masturbation it runs away with itself. Both pro-covid restrictions enthusiasts and anti-vaxx people are doing the same thing, masturbating to nothing.
Yeah. Just like it is, and would be really retarded to make the category mistake of thinking Covid vaccine is a new Jew conspiracy.

Never took the jab :feelzez:
5f0

Something like that. But not cause it's ZOG. It's more like they are infatuated with themselves, honestly, like some of us here are, many Normies and virtually Chad's/Stacy also. When people create a bullshit masturbation it runs away with itself. Both pro-covid restrictions enthusiasts and anti-vaxx people are doing the same thing, masturbating to nothing.

Yeah. Just like it is, and would be really retarded to make the category mistake of thinking Covid vaccine is a new Jew conspiracy.
Finally someone i agree with:feelsYall: