Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hiroshima Nagasaki anti-chink blackpill. Ricecels DO NOT ENTER. I repeat. RICECELS. DO. NOT. ENTER.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

@wereq @Chudpreet @starystulejarz @WorthlessSlavicShit @AsiaCel @SlayerSlayer @PersonalityChad

If I was chink and I saw this I would rope.

Imagine just spamming this in discussions about whether or not Western adaptations of anime are "whitewashing" characters or not:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Can someone decrypt the moonspeak there?

I'm white with protruding teeth and mouth and a small chin.

Coomfuel for comradespiderman and Made in Heaven

@wereq @Chudpreet @starystulejarz @WorthlessSlavicShit @AsiaCel @SlayerSlayer @PersonalityChad
You are the 788th person who posted this

Anime is based off of cats. Not humans. If you’ve seen how they tried recreating anime figures in real life you’d find theme horrifyingly uncanny

Last edited:
Imagine just spamming this in discussions about whether or not Western adaptations of anime are "whitewashing" characters or not:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
I'd still say anime characters have a "Eurasian" look about them. The lower third of the face is usually triangular in shape and their heads typically look brachycephalic

Last edited:
It was whitewashed from the very start.
Pretty much:feelshaha:.

"WTF? You hired a blonde, blue-eyed actress to play this character who's got blue eyes and blonde hair:soy::foidSoy:?! You racist, sexist, colonialist cisheteropatriarchal pig, can't you see that she's as Japanese as sakura trees:foidSoy:? That's just a stylistic choice, she's got a Japanese name, isn't that enough of a clue for your imperialist brain:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:?!"

Seen this before.

Anime is based off of cats. Not humans. If you’ve seen how they tried recreating anime figures in real life you’d find theme horrifying uncanny
I'll admit, not a bad explanation, but reactions to "anime characters are white" are always guaranteed to be funny, so it's hard to stop:feelskek::feelskek:.

I'd still say anime characters have a "Eurasian" look about them. The lower third of the face is triangular in shape and their heads look brachycephalic
I've even seen people claiming that after they tried drawing anime characters, it kinda "imprinted" on them and after that all characters they tried drawing ended up with those Eurasian type looks, no matter what style they were going for:feelshaha:.

"Anti chink" Shows drawings from Japanese cartoons...

donald trump laughing GIF

Seen this before.

Anime is based off of cats. Not humans. If you’ve seen how they tried recreating anime figures in real life you’d find theme horrifying uncanny
This is wrong.

First of all, character designs vary from anime to anime. Shonen for example has more realistic character designs which look more human (white). What you are referring to is those slice of life anime art styles.

Other anime genre artstyles generally based it off humans and not fucking cats.

Osama Tezuku for example didn't base it off cats. He was influenced more by western cartoons.

This is wrong.

First of all, character designs vary from anime to anime. Shonen for example has more realistic character designs which look more human (white). What you are referring to is those slice of life anime art styles.

View attachment 1272475
View attachment 1272477

Osama Tezuku for example didn't base it off cats. He was influenced more by western cartoons.
Osamu Tezuka was inspired by Walt Disney's early works like Steamboat Willie and Fleischer's Betty Boop. So, when he began drawing, to him the big round faces and round eyes were just a characteristic of cartoon characters in general, those things were not meant to be a comment on ethnicity. there are a lot of things to pick on about ricecel appearances, anime isn’t one of them.

The anime characters look Asian to me anyway

Osamu Tezuka was inspired by Walt Disney's early works like Steamboat Willie and Fleischer's Betty Boop. So, when he began drawing, to him the big round faces and round eyes were just a characteristic of cartoon characters in general, those things were not meant to be a comment on ethnicity. there are a lot of things to pick on about ricecel appearances, anime isn’t one of them.
Don't use cuckit nigga. Also this statement proves my point. Round eyes will always be more of a white people's thing than asian's and anime character are still meant to look human. Closest resemblance to them would be white people. Nothing else on this planet comes close. A fuck ton of characters are also blue eyes + blonde hair in anime.
The anime characters look Asian to me anyway
Look asian in fucking Mumbai. They never were or did look asian. Now you are being blatantly wrong. First it was cats, now they are asian kek. Anime characters look nothing like ricecucks and never will. They are closest to caucasoids. There is a good reason why Asia's beauty standard are causasian features and not cats or anything else.

I'd still say anime characters have a "Eurasian" look about them. The lower third of the face is usually triangular in shape and their heads typically look brachycephalic
Yes, perhaps at best, they look like Turks or Hapas, but they sure as fuck don't look Asian. And let's not kid ourselves. most anime characters STILL look fully caucasion. Ichigo, Naruto, Gojo, none of these pretty boys that jap sluts thirst for look asian AT ALL

Muh cats:feels::feels::feels:
Muh cats:feels::feels::feels:
Preaze saaaar

"I was rewatching DBZ just now and came to this scene where Roshi asks Goku which of these girls is prettier. Of course, the correct answer ends up being the blue eyed ginger white girl as opposed to the black eyed swarthy, slant eyed girl. JFL once again, I am vindicated. Once again, I have shown you yet another example of chink chings themselves admitting they are subhuman and uglier than whites. The self hatred of this race known no bounds"

was expecting afwm suifuels

"WTF? You hired a blonde, blue-eyed actress to play this character who's got blue eyes and blonde hair:soy::foidSoy:?! You racist, sexist, colonialist cisheteropatriarchal pig, can't you see that she's as Japanese as sakura trees:foidSoy:? That's just a stylistic choice, she's got a Japanese name, isn't that enough of a clue for your imperialist brain:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:?!"
Literally my signature's point

I'll admit, not a bad explanation, but reactions to "anime characters are white" are always guaranteed to be funny, so it's hard to stop
It's a decent cope, but we both know it's not true. At most, you can say Cats look beautiful like White people do, that's why the correlation exists.

Also, I dont know why I need to fucking say this, but the "muh cats" argument only applies to MOE STYLE anime. It is completley invalid when it comes to more normal-looking anime, like Naruto or Bleach.

Also, speaking of Bleach, there are alot of black characters in the show, yet you never see normgroids denying that any of the black Bleach characters LOOK BLACK, but don't you ever dare point out Ichigo or Orihime look european. This just further shows they're coping

Also, speaking of Bleach, there are alot of black characters in the show, yet you never see normgroids denying that any of the black Bleach characters LOOK BLACK, but don't you ever dare point out Ichigo or Orihime look european. This just further shows they're coping
even then the only semi black guy is tosen

everyone else just looks like they were painted brown

This is wrong.

View attachment 1272475
View attachment 1272477

Yep, the cats argument applies only to Moe. And FFS, cats have blonde fur, blue eyes, and round eyes, unlike gooks, so even then, Cats look more like Europeans than they do gooks. JFL

Also, this whole argument doesn't exist in a bubble. We fucking now these chinks want thin noses, round eyes, and colored eyes, so arguing this without taking into consideration wider trends in asian society is low IQ argumentation.

even then the only semi black guy is tosen

everyone else just looks like they were painted brown
View attachment 1272516
Yourochi looks indian. Tier looks like she's painted brown. The guy on the bottom right looks mixed, but still "black"

The sheer delusion to act like this guy isn't Whitey McWhitington JFL

Even dark-skinned Anime characters look Arab/Indian (Caucasion) rather than Indonesian.

litterally every other race has it's own style that reflects themselves

Hell even JAPAN did this before ww2

I guess the brutalization of two nuclear bombs and affiliation with the nazis turned them into self hating cucks

Anime characters are just cartoon white people that speak in japanese.

I guess the brutalization of two nuclear bombs and affiliation with the nazis turned them into self hating cucks
The Nazis realistically had no cultural impact or influence over how Japanese people see themselves. It’s entirely being neutered by Cuckerica that’s done this to them

I don't speak chink. Are the Mongoloids finally figuring out they're the inferior race?

@DarkStar Finally a good post from @AsakuraHao

Yep, the cats argument applies only to Moe. And FFS, cats have blonde fur, blue eyes, and round eyes, unlike gooks, so even then, Cats look more like Europeans than they do gooks. JFL

Also, this whole argument doesn't exist in a bubble. We fucking now these chinks want thin noses, round eyes, and colored eyes, so arguing this without taking into consideration wider trends in asian society is low IQ argumentation.

View attachment 1272518View attachment 1272520
Lmao, I just looked up this video:

Entirety of their reactions can be summed up like this:

JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: chinks are so pathetic it's hilarious how any fag in their right mind could ever think chinks mog arabs. Its jew brainwashing I keep telling you all this.

Screenshot 20240922 124828 TikTok
Screenshot 20240922 124824 TikTok
Screenshot 20240922 124806 TikTok
Screenshot 20240922 121228 TikTok

Gooks worship those with better genes than them, watER thread. Ropefuel for any gooks reading as well.

ive seen much worse a little disappointed tbh