Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hiring a Chad to seduce your GF to see if she's loyal?

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
would you do it if you ever got a gf?

i mean, if you ever find the girl of your dreams, the one and only and start considering marriage or other plans, like moving together, getting kids etc, would you do it as an ultimate test? just to make sure that she is 100% loyal?

maybe its just because im insanely jealous and paranoid, or just blackpilled, but i would do this. yes, i would hire either some decent looking robust slayer or some malemodel. i would even allow him to buy her drinks to get easy game with her. i would do this all during her horny-period, to make the test for her even more difficult.

if she rejects him, you can consider yourself some lucky man. she will also never know about this.
if she fucks him, its good for you, cause now you know that this hypergamous little slut isnt worth it. At least you can stay with her only for sex now

you can only win in my opinion

would like to read your thoughts on this.

Only if your a stupid cuck who wants to see his foid get pounded while you jerk off in the corner

Stupid idea, you should already know that absolutely no foids are loyal.

Stupid idea, you should already know that absolutely no foids are loyal.
I know but I still would want it confirmed on paper with proof if you know what I mean

the fact that you even have such thoughs means you havent embraced the darkness
I know I will die khhv this is just some thoughts to hear how others think

I wouldn't do it unless really want to test the loyalty. Realistically speaking, it is unfortunately probable the foid would get fucked by the Chad and you'd be cucked. There is a YouTube channel on this btw.

View: https://youtu.be/O42ZxSS-8WE

Dumb idea nigger. She will go away with Chad and leave you behind.

Best thing is to keep her away from social media and check on her friend

I wouldn't do it unless really want to test the loyalty. Realistically speaking, it is unfortunately probable the foid would get fucked by the Chad and you'd be cucked. There is a YouTube channel on this btw.

View: https://youtu.be/O42ZxSS-8WE

Dumb idea nigger. She will go away with Chad and leave you behind.

Best thing is to keep her away from social media and check on her friend
She would fuck him even few hours before my wedding and let him creampie her, and then she would become pregnant and bullshit me that it's my kid, lol.

Something something your turn

Lol I was thinking about this the other day if I were to somehow thinking about getting married.

That’s cucked. If people say it’s cucked to pay for sex, this is even worse paying someone to try to fuck your gf

Only if your a stupid cuck who wants to see his foid get pounded while you jerk off in the corner

This is simply more reason to disregard holes.