Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hipster Woman makes "Incel Aftermath" Follow-up Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
oink oink im a cat lady / ohhh i love it a old wrinklely washedup hag who smokes cigars /has superior smv than any incel lmfao she still chases chadthundercocks cock i bet.

Last edited:
lol @ her talking about herself and her content like she's some star.

"My last video I made got a lot of reaction". 293 views kek.

TFW when a 70s born Stacey and missed out on youtube fame.

can't wait for millennial women to end up like her

Stop giving these whores and numales attention. Or if you are, rehost their bullshit.
Like i've said before, they're not interested in actually understanding us, I don't understand why some of you actively search out normies making videos/articles on inceldom. They won't try and debate the black pill, they won't do anything but take the most meme-y exaggerated bullshit some people post here when they're venting and showcase that.

And they know that doing that they'll get attention from us as well as normies. You're literally just giving these roasties what they want, not dissimilar to orbiters you're giving them attention.

Stop giving these whores and numales attention. Or if you are, rehost their bullshit.
Like i've said before, they're not interested in actually understanding us, I don't understand why some of you actively search out normies making videos/articles on inceldom. They won't try and debate the black pill, they won't do anything but take the most meme-y exaggerated bullshit some people post here when they're venting and showcase that.

And they know that doing that they'll get attention from us as well as normies. You're literally just giving these roasties what they want, not dissimilar to orbiters you're giving them attention.

200 views and she thinks it blew up LMFAO

my brother got more views videoing himself playing some shitty mobile game