Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hippo was ready to give these normies their last visit

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://worldstarhiphop.com/embed/188488

While many of us might draw the conclusion that these water dwelling mammals are gentle giants due to their cute appearance, the fact is that a hippo attack can be more vicious than a shark attack. Causing an estimated 2,900 deaths annually (as compared to only 22 for lions), they are among the most dangerous and aggressive of all mammals.

In the wild, they have been seen killing and eating crocodiles and biting boats in half. The outgoing, adventurous normies on board then either drown or are killed by the animals themselves. Weighing an average of 1,500 kg, with canine and deadly incisors that grow continuously, reaching up to an impressive 20 inches long, it’s certainly a beast you wouldn’t want to face up against.

Everyone thinks lions (the gigachads of the animal kingdom) are the strongest, but hippos mog them to oblivion in just about every department but appearance :blackpill:
Lion is my spirit animal by birthday :feelsaww:

Over for hippocels. Mogged by land normie creatures

Lion is my spirit animal by birthday :feelsaww:
>grown ass man believing in astrology

FlQ1pRUX0AAlD1D

I don't believe in astrology.
In astrology, Leo is the fifth sign of the zodiac, considered as governing the period from about July 23 to about August 22. Its representation as a lion is usually linked with the Nemean lion slain by Heracles (Hercules).

maxresdefault.jpg

In astrology, Leo is the fifth sign of the zodiac, considered as governing the period from about July 23 to about August 22. Its representation as a lion is usually linked with the Nemean lion slain by Heracles (Hercules).

maxresdefault.jpg
I actually have a friend named Heracles :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

There's a 50% chance he's an incel with a goofy ahh name like that
He's a Low Tier Normie so I don't think he's ever had a gf :yes:

He's a Low Tier Normie so I don't think he's ever had a gf :yes:
I see low tier normies with girlfriends all the time. He’ll be fine if he’s a cumskin or 6 ft

I see low tier normies with girlfriends all the time. He’ll be fine if he’s a cumskin or 6 ft
He's not tall, but yes he's white.

I thought it was going to be a post about an IT moderator, from the title. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back