Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hinted at something today

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
If ya didn’t know I went back to college in like the spring semester. My professor told me I shouldn’t be in this class even though it’s required for me to take. Idk where she got that idea from as in I’m doing good on statistics assignments. She said I look like I’m in a “daze” and I don’t participate to her liking. She said something to the effect of this might not be useful to you and there other things out there. I told her the only thing that seems for me is loneliness and ain’t no one to reach out to.

She had a blank look on her face and went back to a stationed computer. The Class ended before all of that. I just left the room and walked out the building and used my power scooter to go home. All alone again.

I expect nothing to happen because 96% of people is emotionless to me while interacting with me in real life.

Didn't she want you in class or why did she just randomly said you shouldn't be here?

Ppl get creeped out when u are self aware. That's why she didn't know what to say and went back to her computer.

She found you to be ugly and doesn’t want you in her class.