Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Hindus please jail mukesh ambani and take his assets for spreading cuckold degeneracy on temptation island

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Many Hindus look up to mukesh ambani for bringing super fast internet. This billionaire is a danger to Hindus. Firstly he gives money to western universities that spread hinduphobia.

Now in his app called jio cinema he is bringing foids and showing cuck content.

Now if you don't want spoilers than don't read on.

This Hindu foid has a boyfriend who is a white south african. She cheated on him with a turk who is apparently famous. She didn't cheat with any of the Hindu chads brought into temp her to cheat.

Why the fuck this show didn't bring any white girls but have foreign men.

Ambani must be jailed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMnojCQqMU&ab_channel=JioCinema

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HHdLB_l9MQ&ab_channel=JioCinema

Man this is a degenerate ass show.

Who's the target demographic for this.

Why are there so many white guys on this show? How did they end up in India? Is this Ambani importing white guys to cuck Indian guys? If so, he's got to go.

North India is becoming cuck land,i went to north for a while and all the foids there are fking degenerate,dressing and acting like whores and hypergamy is rampant there.Every pajeeta wants a rich 6 feet chadpreet who looks like Hrithik roshan.south india(example kerala and tamilnadu) where Muslim bros and Hindu bros live in peace will never allow shit like this to happen.This is the reason you need some type of islam among your society to keep the degenerate foids in check,Hinduism even represents trannies.It's not a conservative religion at all.I'm Hindu btw.

You guys have to stop fighting Islam and actually understand how it helps incels and actually stop the degenerate foids by beating the shit out of them.

North India is becoming cuck land,i went to north for a while and all the foids there are fking degenerate,dressing and acting like whores and hypergamy is rampant there.Every pajeeta wants a rich 6 feet chadpreet who looks like Hrithik roshan.south india(example kerala and tamilnadu) where Muslim bros and Hindu bros live in peace will never allow shit like this to happen.This is the reason you need some type of islam among your society to keep the degenerate foids in check,Hinduism even represents trannies.It's not a conservative religion at all.I'm Hindu btw.

You guys have to stop fighting Islam and actually understand how it helps incels and actually stop the degenerate foids by beating the shit out of them.
that time is long gone.

even Alberuni , wrote in his book Indica, that "any nation or race that gets attacked and massacred adopts some traits of the attackers to defend itself from further attacks. Hindu mind is exceptional in this. muslim invaders attacked them, massacred them, raped their women. instead of adopting some of the war tactics, martiality, centralizing hindu religion and adoption to meat eating , Hindus remained averse to change and got slaughtered again and again."

also amazon made a show in India where they showed an Indian guy married with a Black girl. (they are testing the waters)

in second season they are planning to show their grand-daughter Pooja goes to usa and comes back with her boyfriend Tyrone.

show name is "happy family, conditions apply" .

south india(example kerala and tamilnadu) where Muslim bros and Hindu bros live in peace
Only in Hyderabad, that too because we won the war. In Kerala it's not "peaceful" ask @Acorn

even Alberuni , wrote in his book Indica, that "any nation or race that gets attacked and massacred adopts some traits of the attackers to defend itself from further attacks. Hindu mind is exceptional in this. muslim invaders attacked them, massacred them, raped their women. instead of adopting some of the war tactics, martiality, centralizing hindu religion and adoption to meat eating , Hindus remained averse to change and got slaughtered again and again."
Only North Indians that too because we were being ruled by Rajputs and Buddhists. Now, we are cucking Pakistan. We even got Kashmiris support. All the whores there love Hindus

Yeah, meat eating didn't help Pakistan much didn't it, when we divided the country into two halves. 90,000 soldiers lived on our Biksha

I agree, those degenerate whores

Hinduism even represents trannies.It's not a conservative religion at all.I'm Hindu btw.
Hindus are intelligent. We can't be openly hating of trannies 'cause then they wont come out of the closet. Instead we gave them separate spaces and temples that's how we cleverly segregated them

you need some type of islam among your society to keep the degenerate foids in check
Fuck off. Muslims foids are all whores too. You don't know shit.

that time is long gone.

also amazon made a show in India where they showed an Indian guy married with a Black girl. (they are testing the waters)

in second season they are planning to show their grand-daughter Pooja goes to usa and comes back with her boyfriend Tyrone.

show name is "happy family, conditions apply" .
:feelsrope:

Are you a cuck bro. Look at this image :feelskek: :feelskek:

Pakistan getting cucked

Many Hindus look up to mukesh ambani for bringing super fast internet. This billionaire is a danger to Hindus. Firstly he gives money to western universities that spread hinduphobia.

Now in his app called jio cinema he is bringing foids and showing cuck content.

Now if you don't want spoilers than don't read on.

This Hindu foid has a boyfriend who is a white south african. She cheated on him with a turk who is apparently famous. She didn't cheat with any of the Hindu chads brought into temp her to cheat.

Why the fuck this show didn't bring any white girls but have foreign men.

Ambani must be jailed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMnojCQqMU&ab_channel=JioCinema

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HHdLB_l9MQ&ab_channel=JioCinema

Just stfu bjp itcuck, i wonder how much bjp pays you to post on a no name incel forum.

Last edited:
any nation or race that gets attacked and massacred adopts some traits of the attackers to defend itself from further attacks.
Will remember this in the next religious riot or lynching of some mullas thanks

Vice literally went bankrupt bro. This was their last attempt to cash something. Are you that naive?

Very Literally went bankrupt. JFL.

still are Taller , Stornger, more desirable by Hindu women. and in protein consumtion ranks miles away than developing Hindus.

while Hindus with all their money are still more malnourished than muslims, getting shorter. no women likes Hindus.

still are Taller , Stornger, more desirable by Hindu women. and in protein consumtion ranks miles away than developing Hindus.

while Hindus with all their money are still more malnourished than muslims, getting shorter. no women likes Hindus.
Win a fucking war then. "Muh stronger taller :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" All your countries are beggar countries. Pakistan doesn't even have electricity.

None of your shitty countries have tier 1 cities, a growing economy, a development plan. Soon Pakistan will be dividing into 3 countries

OP are you incel? :feelswhere:

Win a fucking war then. "Muh stronger taller :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" All your countries are beggar countries. Pakistan doesn't even have electricity.

None of your shitty countries have tier 1 cities, a growing economy, a development plan. Soon Pakistan will be dividing into 3 countries

Nigga look at the currest situation of Bangladesh. You did not win nothing.

Manekshaw, JFR Jacob, Aurora , all were meat eaters. if you had a cowardly vegetarian hindu then you would have lost.

i call this Hindu mind virus.

they are brutal against the lower castes but when they are faced with an outside enemy like muslims or christians they shit their pants and run away.

No they don’t, Hindu foids simp for ahmed, abdul and Rahman.

View: https://youtu.be/jol-Rf69gxw?si=4Eidbft-B2u3fCUC

They made the whole documentary about Muslims

women are the ultimate litmus test.

meanwhile hindus be like : " Pooja why are you marrying Ahmed. He will beat you , make you wear borkha. but Pooja i treated you like a Goddess"

meanwhile Pooja: "Ahmed is taller and stronger than you from eating beef, and i dont want to be treated like a goddess on bed, i want to be treated like a whore in bed. which you soy eating HIndu could never do."

Very Literally went bankrupt. JFL.

Dude you're literally wasting your time on an underage idiot.

OP are you incel? :feelswhere:
He always posts political propaganda in favour of india's ruling party, I can't find a single post about him saying how he is an incel or in anyway sexless.

meanwhile hindus be like : " Pooja why are you marrying Ahmed. He will beat you , make you wear borkha. but Pooja i treated you like a Goddess"

meanwhile Pooja: "Ahmed is taller and stronger than you from eating beef, and i dont want to be treated like a goddess on bed, i want to be treated like a whore in bed. which you soy eating HIndu could never do."
Nice fanfic idiot

Whores from Pakistan always marry Indians whom they visited in Facebook :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Saar Saar , we superpower saar. muh economy sir."
Your countries are beggars begging alms, what would you know about money and economy :feelskek::feelskek:

You beg for loans of small small amounts

I once told that my mom had huge number of muslim friends and dated muslim men. lol.
And also your father and you have a cut micro "penises" and your mother get banged by the goats in your field right?

Yeah you said that. @illumizoldyck would have roasted you to dirt. I miss him

i like breaking him.

he is gonna break also.
Your counties have broken, not ours. You will get cucked like Pakistan:feelskek: :feelskek:

Living in false glory while reality is getting cucked

Your counties have broken, not ours. You will get cucked like Pakistan:feelskek: :feelskek:

Living in false glory while reality is getting cucked

doesn't matter muslims are breaking the hypens and ass holes of Pajeetas all over the world, be it india, uk, usa ,canada.

all of your Poojas jump on muzzie dick the moment they leave india.

Last edited:
women are the ultimate litmus test.

:feelskek:

doesn't matter muslims are breaking the hypens and ass holes of Pajeetas all over the world, be it india, uk, usa ,canada.

all of your Poojas jump on muzzie dick the moment they leave india.
I heard that muzzies and sand niggers are Moggers in uk, fuck them. Low inhib brainlet retards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back