Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hindu Stacy curryfoid actress suicides after break up with chaddam!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Hindu Stacy Curryfoid Actor Tunisha Sharma allegedly committed suicide on the set of a serial in Vasai in Palghar district on Saturday. She was 20. Known for her television show Ali Baba, Tunisha had been posting on her social media handle on the day of her death.
Here are some pictures of that degenerate whore—
1671951197156-png.690223

Of course an upper caste NW Bitch:feelsclown::feelsclown:

This degenerate whore was said to be in relationship with a chaddam called Sheezan Mohammad Khan, 28.
Here are some pics of both—
1671951787927-png.690227

It's not like I am fan or acquainted with both of these clowns, just gathered information about themfrom Internet since social media and news channels are going crazy after her demise.

Anyway, they both broke-up 15 days ago and yesterday the whore roped:feelsLightsaber:

The Chaddam, Sheezan Mohammad Khan, has been arrested.
Police in Maharashtra have arrested Sheezan M Khan, a 28-year old co-actor of television and film actress Tunisha, Sharma on the charge of abetting her suicide.

The whole simp nation is mourning for her and demanding justice for whore.

Attachments

• 1671951197156.png
    1671951197156.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 796
  • 1671951787927.png
    1671951787927.png
    486.6 KB · Views: 722
Last edited:
Nothing of value was lost, Chico

First time i acknowledged her existence

Tagging currybros: @currycel⁰ @CopingForBrutality @ReconElement @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @IncelKing @JayGoptri @Currychan @Broly @Dravidiancel @CurrycelRaja @Afghancel @Pakimanlet

Tagging currybros: @currycel⁰ @CopingForBrutality @ReconElement @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @IncelKing @JayGoptri @Currychan @Broly @Dravidiancel @CurrycelRaja @Afghancel @Pakimanlet
forgot me nigger

Fucking kek dating muslim chaddams for hindu foids is like paying the coal toll

Hindu Stacy Curryfoid Actor Tunisha Sharma allegedly committed suicide on the set of a serial in Vasai in Palghar district on Saturday. She was 20. Known for her television show Ali Baba, Tunisha had been posting on her social media handle on the day of her death.
1671951197156-png.690223
View attachment 690224
View attachment 690225

This degenerate whore was said to be in relationship with a chaddam called Sheezan Mohammad Khan, 28.
1671951787927-png.690227

View attachment 690230
View attachment 690231
View attachment 690232
It's not like I am fan or acquainted with both of these clowns, just gathered information about themfrom Internet since social media and news channels are going crazy after her demise.

Anyway, they both broke-up 15 days ago and yesterday the whore roped:feelsLightsaber:

Not a stacy and he was clearly dating 3 points below his looksmatch

Ligefuel in the morning

He was arrested ? Ok but... Why ?

1671951197156-png.690223
View attachment 690224
View attachment 690225

1671951787927-png.690227

View attachment 690230
View attachment 690231
View attachment 690232

jfl she roped because Chaddam broke up with her. Foids can't handle Chaddam ditching them jfl. Even more cucked, the Chaddam can be jailed for breaking up lmao

true kinda similar to all the white foids being beaten by their nigger fuck buddies

He was arrested ? Ok but... Why ?
curryland is retarded and ran by simps. Just breaking up with a foid and her roping even if you didn't do anything, is enough to be jailed jfl

Isn't their an actual term used by Hindu extremists for muslim guys in India who prey on Hindu women?

curryland is retarded and ran by simps. Just breaking up with a foid and her roping even if you didn't do anything, is enough to be jailed jfl
Damn. Currys play life on impossible mode.

Damn did not realize how cucked Curryland was. I thought that guy Modi was supposed to be a based Nationalist?

>stacy
>curryfoid

Damn did not realize how cucked Curryland was. I thought that guy Modi was supposed to be a based Nationalist?
he is only partially based. He still has cucked policies. And the Indian courts which he can't control, are super duper cucked and feminist

Literally who

Serious question: Which would be more responsible for the nowadays Hindu society ? Ocidental influence or Hindu self culture and religion ?

No Chad has a tragic back story that gets bitches panties even wetter.
(they will think this has traumatized chad to take relationships more seriously thus meaning roasties have a higher chance of retaining chad)

Nothing particularly special, just light skin

Would dump the "Chaddam " for a blue eyed white normie in seconds

Even at the age of 28 she lived a better life then most of my country men fufk this bitch
Zeeo empathy

he was arrested for what, what does he has to do if she roped
Just because he broke-up with her and wanted to live the way he wants to:feelshaha::feelshaha:

just kill them both

imagine a women DYING for your cock, what a bitch she probably was crazy thats why he left her
He probably had given her countless orgasms that's why she was only sheezan cock:feelshaha::feelshaha:

He probably had given her countless orgasms that's why she was only sheezan cock:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Chaddam makes foids so addicted to him that when he ditches them, they straight up rope. absolutely fucking insane

he is only partially based. He still has cucked policies. And the Indian courts which he can't control, are super duper cucked and feminist
This is basically Brazil's politics. Partially based president and giga cucked supreme court.

Nothing of value has been lost.

Currently mourning her loss

How is he chaddam?? when he has weak round cuckish bones with beard fraud

1671951197156-png.690223
View attachment 690224
View attachment 690225

1671951787927-png.690227

View attachment 690230
View attachment 690231
View attachment 690232
The only thing I can think about while reading this, is that you wrote "I like Bollywood" and "Our music and dance are awesome bro hurrdurrr" a while back. I'm sure @Copexodius Maximus remembers. Don't make me find the thread lmao :feelsgah:

Well this is your department of India brocel. I mean honestly, do you really think he would be arrested in the West for "aiding her suicide"? She got pumped and dumped and of course in India that could be made nto is a crime. It's Bollywood Law and Cultural Law which dictates. Actually, even the West is also reverting to this type of thing instead of following the rule of Law. But in U.S. as you saw with Depp vs. Heard, white Stacy cannsometimes get smacked with reality by rule of law just as easily as Chad.

..But let him rot also... Chad & Stacy together !

Last edited:
jfl she roped because Chaddam broke up with her. Foids can't handle Chaddam ditching them jfl. Even more cucked, the Chaddam can be jailed for breaking up lmao
Only in CL. But the West is becoming so silly it is starting to imitate places like curryland in its application of Law.

No surprise - It was the mother who filed the FIR to get the ball rolling against the Man.

And of course, the man has his two sisters defending him.

They all like this sort of vomit inducing drama.

The only thing I can think about while reading this, is that you wrote "I like Bollywood" and "Our music and dance are awesome bro hurrdurrr" a while back. I'm sure @Copexodius Maximus remembers. Don't make me find the thread lmao :feelsgah:

Well this is your department of India brocel. I mean honestly, do you really think he would be arrested in the West for "aiding her suicide"? She got pumped and dumped and of course in India that could be made nto is a crime. It's Bollywood Law and Cultural Law which dictates. Actually, even the West is also reverting to this type of thing instead of following the rule of Law. But in U.S. as you saw with Depp vs. Heard, white Stacy cannsometimes get smacked with reality by rule of law just as easily as Chad.

..But let him rot also... Chad & Stacy together !
Imagine if a male did that and roped, would curryland have cared then? And yeah, I remember he likes bollywood dancing jfl.

1671951197156-png.690223
View attachment 690224
View attachment 690225

1671951787927-png.690227

View attachment 690230
View attachment 690231
View attachment 690232

I definitely see the chadpreet but where’s the Stacy?

Probably not. Cucked rules.

Eh. She's cute enough.
She’s not a Stacey though jfl. Most dudes find a Becky cute, so that’s not saying much.

She’s not a Stacey though jfl. Most dudes find a Becky cute, so that’s not saying much.
Tbh with you I think these terms are very interdependent on whoever is doing the looking. Many would say she's a Stacy. You have to rem, those groomed in the West or by Western standards won't consider any Indian girl to be a Stacy.

1671951197156-png.690223
View attachment 690224
View attachment 690225

1671951787927-png.690227

View attachment 690230
View attachment 690231
View attachment 690232

the nation should be nuked im not even kidding, this justifies anybody going on a mass murder spree in that nation. He can't be arrested and put in prison that's bs I'm sure that's fake. He prob arrested for like a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back